Racxes & Mooney

Reaction score
Although me and Racxes probably had the worst first meeting imaginable in terms to trash talking and an overall first image of eachother, I'd like to thank him for actually wanting to help people and not just feeling obliged to, he's a great staff member and he's definitely going in the right direction towards admin. Keep it up Racxes. :)

I feel as if Mooney hits the sweet spot in the sense of being able to have a laugh whilst still keeping the rules firmly in place, I really admire how Mooney deals with situations compared to that of the majority of Moderators and Admins. Mooney doesn't deal with reports after being handed one half of the story and instead does some of his own detective work, he really understands the individuals he is talking to and this is what I like most, I feel as if reports at times are dealt with too quickly due to the individual wanting it out of the way ASAP, this doesn't happen with Mooney. Keep it up Mooney

Last edited:
Reaction score
I also agree with Husky that Racxes is doing great. The community really enjoys having him around!