Explanation.

Reaction score
Hey all,

I don't know if anyone cares about this post and I don't know if anyone who played PERPHeads when I was around still plays but I still want to make this post. Before I start, I don't expect anyone's opinions on me to change and I'm not asking for any sympathy for some of the things I will bring up later.

First of all, I was reading my resignation post, I read some things that aren't true and some things that weren't explained enough. One of the things I mentioned was that the staff team at the time didn't work very well together and that the individuals were only in it for themselves and for promotion. This simply wasn't true, it was a time where Swiper (now Jordan) was the only senior admin and had made some brilliant changes to make sure the staff team were involved in different things together and had recently introduced a thing where staff members got involved in things they wouldn't usually get involved in. It was a great time for the team and things were definitely getting better, however I was young and wanted an excuse in my post and I thought I should bring it up as it was a problem in the past and something that people had brought up in their resignation posts. I want to apologise to the people in the staff team at the current time and I am sorry for any offence it may have put on the senior staff team at the time.

Another thing I mentioned were 'personal issues'. One thing was school which really wasn't that important for the age I was but I was being pressured to increase grades as I was spending way too much time on the computer, linking to the computer, I would also leave my sister alone and wouldn't want anything to do with her despite her being young, just because I wanted to play PERP instead. Now another reason was something I purposefully didn't mention, I had lost an extremely important family member which was very hard for someone may age to deal with, PERP was like my getaway but with other things going on I thought about it more and wanted to spend time with the family instead and thought it was better to step back from PERP. I'm not asking for sympathy here but it was something I wasn't confident enough to say, especially when I was being accused of joining another community simply because of an introduction post I had made on their site. People had genuinely thought I'd left this community for another, which I didn't do but I still want to apologise for those who thought I'd have as they were clearly unhappy.

I was very young during my time in the community (as demonstrated in this video:
) and I just want to apologise to different members of the community and staff. I also want to clear things up as I had left on a bad note. I also made mistakes such as opening a cheat software as there was a recent exploit near the time of my ban where people had earned lots of money illegitimately and were driving around Paralake in Bugatti's. I wanted a way to be like them and I quickly got automatically banned which was deserved. I'm aware this has lost trust with many people within the community, especially as I tried reconnecting on my other accounts, I just miss the community and I wanted to do whatever I could to play again. I'm aware that I may never get the opportunity again but it was great fun and is interesting to see the updates on the server and changes in the staff team.

I apologise for anything that may have caused offence during my time and I hope this cleared anything up, if anyone cares at all. It has been two and a half years since my time at PERP and it is amazing to see the changes, big congrats to MrLewis also who is now Senior Admin, I don't even think you were staff when I left! Also cool to see that some people who were in the staff team when I left are still in it such as Bolli, Jon Godinn, Daymon, ayjay and Lewis 088.

Reaction score
okay apology accepted just stop typing like a 9 year old child who got his first phone, or a middle aged mother by using excessive exclamation points and over emphasizing.

Reaction score
Reaction score
you abused your powers, you kept repairing your ford raptor after you abused the bug with the tires that we found, you were told not to do it, you then got demoted, you then left the community, came back to our CSGO tournament, we found out you were using hacks and you were banned from participating, you then cheated and got banned for it, you then tried lying your way out of it saying you "accidently" had it on and you didn't mean to do it, you then attempted to ban evade and cheat again.

hm

Reaction score
you abused your powers, you kept repairing your ford raptor after you abused the bug with the tires that we found, you were told not to do it, you then got demoted, you then left the community, came back to our CSGO tournament, we found out you were using hacks and you were banned from participating, you then cheated and got banned for it, you then tried lying your way out of it saying you "accidently" had it on and you didn't mean to do it, you then attempted to ban evade and cheat again.

hm
I wasn't demoted and I never received a warning for any of my actions. I resigned and the reasons why are in this post, you're either thinking of someone else or just wrong. About the CS:GO tournament I was going to play with Loejseren and Pear but decided not to, I don't recall being banned from the tournament especially as I didn't play any of the games. And the ban, something was weird when I joined and I reported it straight away, I spoke to senior staff in ts a week after I got banned and it was resolved which got me unbanned.

Reaction score
I wasn't demoted and I never received a warning for any of my actions. I resigned and the reasons why are in this post, you're either thinking of someone else or just wrong. About the CS:GO tournament I was going to play with Loejseren and Pear but decided not to, I don't recall being banned from the tournament especially as I didn't play any of the games. And the ban, something was weird when I joined and I reported it straight away, I spoke to senior staff in ts a week after I got banned and it was resolved which got me unbanned.
eh... you were demoted, sorry bud but you're either delusional or just got some massive concussion same day or something.

Anywho; you didn't "decide" not to play, you got bashed on the forums for the clips you posted on your youtube channel of you hacking on CS, you then got banned from playing as you said that you weren't going to play as you realised that you had been busted, chris went on the evening and decided to not let you play. According to your post you didn't think it was "weird" apparently you wanted to be like the cool kids? I'm confused about your message, sorry.

Reaction score
see if this happened today the sneaking up guy wouldve gotten a fat ar
He told me after the video that he wasn't trying to shoot him or run away but who knows

My beatboxing solo was fucking lit in that video tho.
Impressive bruh

eh... you were demoted, sorry bud but you're either delusional or just got some massive concussion same day or something.

Anywho; you didn't "decide" not to play, you got bashed on the forums for the clips you posted on your youtube channel of you hacking on CS, you then got banned from playing as you said that you weren't going to play as you realised that you had been busted, chris went on the evening and decided to not let you play. According to your post you didn't think it was "weird" apparently you wanted to be like the cool kids? I'm confused about your message, sorry.
I mean... I just wasn't demoted, don't know what else to say, feel free to ask the people who were senior staff at the time. I remember being in my room and deciding to make the resignation post for the reasons I have already stated.