What would you do if you were Senior Admin?

Reaction score
No one let me speak during the community meeting, WTF??!?!?!?!?!

My general criticisms with the current senior administration is Community interaction.

As it stands, @Collier is the only member of the senior administration team who acts as though they aren't afraid of interacting with the community beyond reports. The rest of the SA Team seems to be acting as if they're in a high tower above the community, only speaking to them if they're long term friends or other staff members. As a senior administrator I'd spend a fair bit of time interacting with community members on Teamspeak and the forums (as I already do) To get to know the community and to make its users feel as though they're appreciated for being there.

Issues I have with the staff team in general include:
- To some staff members, the point listed above.
- Activity:
Staff, let me tell you this, if you need to go inactive for a long time, please, resign. Resigning when you need to go inactive is far better than just not ever coming on and being known as the "Inactive guy". People will respect you if you did a good job but have to head out for a bit than if you just sat there with your login gathering dust. Staff members who hold Senior moderator ranks or above who need to go inactive should have their rank given to a staff member who both deserves it, and who will use it correctly. If you worked at Maccies or something as a manager and you just stopped showing up, then a month later, you just turn up in your uniform and resume work as normal, do you think that'd fly well? Likely chances are someone else got promoted to your position. Sure, an IRL Job doesn't correlate to PERP Staffing very well but think about it like that. If I were an SA I would enforce this by the fucking muzzle.
- Handling of appeals and disputes.
Now, I've never personally experienced this to a massive extent, but as far as I'm aware, It doesn't take someone up to a month to read a few paragraphs. People put effort into some of their appeals and quite frankly they sit and gather dust. An appeal should be handled in 72 hours as far as I'm concerned. If a staff member is that hard on reading, I would personally be willing to fucking read the appeal to them. Disputes should be handled within 24-48 hours too, since the longer they're left out, the more damage the potentially false ban causes. I'd personally step in to accept or deny appeals personally that have been open for longer than 72 hours because if someones got the guts to admit that they did wrong and that they're sorry for it, their apology deserves to at least fall in open eyes and ears.
- Handling of action requests
Action requests should be dealt with very quickly. There's been instances where I've handled IA's that have taken "Too long" to handle and I've been told off for it, and that's just IA complaints, which are minor in terms of actual reports. As it stands, they're getting handled quite quickly but that's because everyone's got the free time to do them.

Other general idea's I would implement include:
Rewards system for being helpful:
Of course for an action to be truly charitable, it has to be done out of kindness. Giving players information in guides is extremely helpful to others however, and I feel as though people taking their time to do this should be rewarded. As such, I would make it so:
- Every month, a "Guide of the month" will be accepted and the creator of the guide will be given a large reward of cash in-game, or free VIP for up to 1 month.
- A few runner up guides will be selected for a smaller but more sizeable sum of cash, or maybe 1 week-1 month VIP.
- Helpers will be given bonuses depending on how helpful they've been.
- Users will be publically praised and given rewards for being useful.

Rewards system for roleplay situations:
Users will be given "Bonuses" such as items to maintain certain role play businesses or situations. These won't be massive however. For example, if someone is running a roleplay establishment like a restaurant, and they're sticking to it, I would grant them some furniture to use in case their RP Establishment property becomes taken, which would allow them to convert another property into a restaurant. (Chairs, tables, etc.). People immediately selling these items of course would be blacklisted from the rewards system. Of course, I wouldn't do something like just piss up several hundreds of thousands of dollars because someone made a burger stand once for a reward, and I would only be granting basic necessities for them. Anything that would assist in blatant illegal activity, such as growing, etc. Would also not be provided.

The "Roleplay acknowledgement" Trophy would be split up into different rewards depending on the role play situation you create as well. Some examples could include:
- Entrepreneur: Successfully maintained a PERP business for more than a week.
- Star chef: Successfully worked in, or managed, a restaurant business for a considerable amount of time.
- Top cop: This user has been acknowledged for their quality roleplay as a police officer
- Does this come in flat pack?: User has successfully managed a furniture shop.
- Public servant: User has been acknowledged for their role play as a Paramedic and / or a Fire fighter.

Testing of new updates:
Testing for new major / significant updates would be carried out by users who are on the PERPHeads Teamspeak. This might encourage more users to frequent it. Rather than gathering the same people for every test, Users would be offered it on the Teamspeak channel. Users who make an accepted suggestion would also be invited to test it if its significant enough.

I think that's all, might edit this later on though.

Also give @MAGE back his fucking raptor, he was staff like everyone else who has one, why take it?