Fallout on Amazon Prime

Reaction score
Just finished the first episode of Fallout on Amazon Prime. It was amazing. I've played Fallout ever since Fallout 3 so it was great to see it in the real world. Anyone else been binge watching the new TV series or looking to get into it?

Reaction score
I fucking despise Hollywood adaptations, but let me tell you. This one is a true banger, it is actually really good story wise and feels like they actually put work into it unlike other netflix/prime adaptations. I binged watched all 8 episodes already and I'd give it 4.5 stars. All I will say is the ending to episode 8 got me feeling something different... just wait... seasons 2 is going to be a fucking banger. 13 years of no extra lore is coming.

The only real thing I saw was the B.O.S was a little "too radical" compared to the games, but that might just be the story idk yet.

Reaction score
I fucking despise Hollywood adaptations, but let me tell you. This one is a true banger, it is actually really good story wise and feels like they actually put work into it unlike other netflix/prime adaptations. I binged watched all 8 episodes already and I'd give it 4.5 stars. All I will say is the ending to episode 8 got me feeling something different... just wait... seasons 2 is going to be a fucking banger. 13 years of no extra lore is coming.

The only real thing I saw was the B.O.S was a little "too radical" compared to the games, but that might just be the story idk yet.
The BOS was pretty radical in the originals. I think its a good mix from what iv seen of Eastcoast/westcoast bos but im only 3 episodes in

Reaction score
The BOS was pretty radical in the originals. I think its a good mix from what iv seen of Eastcoast/westcoast bos but im only 3 episodes in
Yeah they were radical, but not so much as the one's portrayed in this new film. They seem almost cult like instead of a major force filled full of brainwashed army vets, but like I said it's prolly a branch off faction and we haven't seen the full story yet

Reaction score
Just finished the third episode. I'm definitely hooked right now, the content is so good and watching the universe of Fallout expand is so attention capturing.

Reaction score
I am on episode 6 and my feeling so far is that it is both great to watch if you have played the games as well as great to watch if you haven't, its got great world-building to it and plot points around the vaults and what vault tec did inside them which I feel will encourage people to play the games if they haven't already.
I could say it would be a better viewing experience if you haven't played the games and don't know so much about the lore around vault tec.

I feel it plays well to the lore from the games which other video game-inspired TV shows/movies have not pulled off as well as this.

Reaction score
after playing a ridiculous amount of fallout , NEW VEGAS ONTOP BTW GANG, this is promising, where can i watch it ?

Reaction score
i cant afford prime but i wanna watch this, dont make fookin spoilers

Reaction score
So I binge-watched it all last night and overall, 8/10

Only thing that seems a little off was the characterization of the brotherhood of steel. A mate of mine said they seemed to take more inspiration from the tech priests from 40K, and after watching it, I can see that. Besides that though, solid story, lore and world-building, with very little of the woke bullshit that seems to be shoehorned into everything else nowadays. The characters were interesting, and the visual and practical effects were overall very well done, though a little off in some scenes I felt.

All in all though, if you're a fallout fan, you will love this show. It's like they watched all the FNV fan movies that Wayside Digital made back in the day and said "How can we make this, but better?" If you've got prime, watch it. If you don't have prime, I would honestly get a month trial, or just pay for a month, just to watch it.

Reaction score
Only thing that seems a little off was the characterization of the brotherhood of steel. A mate of mine said they seemed to take more inspiration from the tech priests from 40K, and after watching it, I can see that. Besides that though, solid story, lore and world-building, with very little of the woke bullshit that seems to be shoehorned into everything else nowadays. The characters were interesting, and the visual and practical effects were overall very well done, though a little off in some scenes I felt.
Exactly how I felt, but remember this is an original story that is in line against the main lore so who knows it might just be that branch of the BOS

Reaction score
Finished it today. It's pretty good and felt exciting throughout each episode and I'm glad they kept the focus on the vaults.

The one teaser they shared gave me a bad first impression though, it is the cringiest part of the series and should've picked something else.

Small spoilers from EP2 if you care
I'm talking about the part where the vault dweller babbles formally to the ghoul with Maximus telling him to stand down with the most soy voice imaginable in his shining white knight powerarmor.

CGI is pretty decent too.