Fallout 4

Reaction score
I've been playing Fallout games for many years now, but in my opinion Fallout 3 and New Vegas is best.
I'm just more into the gameplay of Fallout 4, you can always buy this game on cdkeys and it's so cheap for game of the year edition with all dlcs.
The story is not the best but anyhow it's your taste that matters, but the voice acting in my opinion isn't great, so of course you have mods to remove voices from the playable character so you can play just like in Fallout 3 and New Vegas with no voice.

You're probably thinking right now, why should i buy this game?

1. The gameplay is so great and if you're into survival it may be just for you, especially if you're in for a challenge the survival mode with hunger and thirst may be for you.
2. You can find many side missions throughout your playthrough which you can both complete before and after the main storyline.
3. You may find the game very fun with mods, especially visually mods and some that adds or replaces the in-game weapons with the weapons from other Fallout games.
4. If you're into developing a character throughout a game, changing personality maybe being bad and becoming good Fallout 4 is definently for you.
5. You can download mods that can make you discover the Capital Wasteland, The Mojave and Point Lookout again.

Fallout 4 is definitely worth buying and playing regardless of some of the problems that have plagued the game since inception. Sometimes it will randomly crash at times and gets super laggy when you get into the downtown Boston area but those are minor inconveniences when compared to the fun and enjoyment you'll have playing the game.

https://www.cdkeys.com/fallout-4-game-of-the-year-edition-pc-steam-cd-key

Reaction score
Great gameplay, Great combat, Nice map design, Good character design and clothing, Pretty bad plot, And Irredeemably bad weapon design. The factions aren’t very interesting either nor are the quests. Also the sheer amount of unkillable NPCs due to them being involved in an immensely mundane and irrelevant to the plot quest is also a huge issue especially when their settlement turns hostile to you.

I fix the issue with the guns by running playthroughs with both lore-friendly weapon mods, and Non-Lore friendly weapon mods. I understand the lore that most firearms were illegal in the commonwealth though hence the lack of New Vegas Esque firearms beyond handmades, conversions, and military or police rifles but fuck, we could have gotten better ones. Fallout 3 assault rifle would have rocked. Melee combat being overhauled beautifully was good though. A bunch of guns from the 30s to the 50s yet society lived to 2077? Did they just give up on guns in favour of laser toasters or plasma guns that look like frankensteins monster background props?

Good mods off of the top of my head you can find in the mod database you can access in game for better weapons:
- .45 Auto pistol mod.
- LAER
- Chinese Assault rifle: This ones great, because it not only adds the FO3 Chinese assault rifle, But also the ability to mod it into a 74U style SBR, Dragunov, And AS Val style weapon if you so wish.
-.32 Pistol
There was also a lore accurate weapons mod that I forgot the name of sadly, but it adds more variants of existing in game weapons, Such as the Deliverer, as a standard wasteland pistol with nerfed stats to match other non-unique guns.

I don’t like how they got rid of the skills stats In favour of a SPECIAL overhaul and nerfed effects of crippled limbs though. Desperation was a huge part of fallout 3 and New vegas to me.

Reaction score
i am currently binging FO4 on survival mode and it's very miserable experience but im enjoying it a lot, easily my favourite fallout game
got to late game BOS, gave up after traveling across the map and sleeping in every bed for the 85000th time

Reaction score
Great gameplay, Great combat, Nice map design, Good character design and clothing, Pretty bad plot, And Irredeemably bad weapon design. The factions aren’t very interesting either nor are the quests. Also the sheer amount of unkillable NPCs due to them being involved in an immensely mundane and irrelevant to the plot quest is also a huge issue especially when their settlement turns hostile to you.

I fix the issue with the guns by running playthroughs with both lore-friendly weapon mods, and Non-Lore friendly weapon mods. I understand the lore that most firearms were illegal in the commonwealth though hence the lack of New Vegas Esque firearms beyond handmades, conversions, and military or police rifles but fuck, we could have gotten better ones. Fallout 3 assault rifle would have rocked. Melee combat being overhauled beautifully was good though. A bunch of guns from the 30s to the 50s yet society lived to 2077? Did they just give up on guns in favour of laser toasters or plasma guns that look like frankensteins monster background props?

Good mods off of the top of my head you can find in the mod database you can access in game for better weapons:
- .45 Auto pistol mod.
- LAER
- Chinese Assault rifle: This ones great, because it not only adds the FO3 Chinese assault rifle, But also the ability to mod it into a 74U style SBR, Dragunov, And AS Val style weapon if you so wish.
-.32 Pistol
There was also a lore accurate weapons mod that I forgot the name of sadly, but it adds more variants of existing in game weapons, Such as the Deliverer, as a standard wasteland pistol with nerfed stats to match other non-unique guns.

I don’t like how they got rid of the skills stats In favour of a SPECIAL overhaul and nerfed effects of crippled limbs though. Desperation was a huge part of fallout 3 and New vegas to me.
ill never get how they butchered my boy , the skills system, to the big page of stuff when you level up

Reaction score
got to late game BOS, gave up after traveling across the map and sleeping in every bed for the 85000th time
i am currently playing with about 20 mods installed for the following reasons:
its still a bethesda game so console enabling is necessary to forward broken quests
i LOVE settlement building so im doing all that too
garphical overhaul yadda yadda yadda
im doing the railroad questline because thats the only one i havent completed yet

i honestly dont mind the bed saving system it just forces you to be careful in dungeons instead of blazing into battle like the vanilla game usually does (though doing the slow-manoeuvre strats are INFURIATING with a melee build im trying to do)

- .45 Auto pistol mod.
- LAER
-.32 Pistol
if you care about guns that much then it's fair enough but i never really had a problem with the current weapons so i've just kept them with the addition of moddable scopes

since i have all the DLCs im really wanting to get to a point where i can automate ammo crafting

Reaction score

- .45 Auto pistol mod.
- LAER
-.32 Pistol

i mean too be fair im ngl seeing u go over to the white gloves and desamate them was a funny ngl

Reaction score
(though doing the slow-manoeuvre strats are INFURIATING with a melee build im trying to do)
ive never really done melee in fallout 4, did it in new vegas after getting chances knife (breaking keyboard 85 times in the process )
and some other ez uniques

Reaction score
Ey it’s great to see someone has same interests for Fallout as much as i do.

Reaction score
agony mod makes fallout 4 actually challenging on survival mode. Fast travel is stupid, and removing it like survival mode does makes you actually think about your route, the time of day, what locations you'll need to skirt around or pass through, etc.

Reaction score
agony mod makes fallout 4 actually challenging on survival mode. Fast travel is stupid, and removing it like survival mode does makes you actually think about your route, the time of day, what locations you'll need to skirt around or pass through, etc.
Survival mode is absolutely the best, it’s just that vanilla the world lacks random encounters downloading mods that makes npcs both friendly and hostile that makes them travel on roads is so great. You get a feeling you always has to be prepared in case someone starts shooting at you, especially in survival mode which i play. It’s much more enjoyable.