Fat AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright from my side I see ashur shooting you for some reason so obviously he’s gonna need help and when’s I was accessing my trunk you were looking towards inside bz so I decided to take out the m4 and shoot you to help save ashur. In the first place I’m being honest idk why he shot you it’s just he shot you so his life would be in danger and I would need help so I got a gun

Reaction score
Alright, here we go explaining to you again why I shot and killed you:
George, Mango, St.Wylde and me were all together ensuring that if they get pulled over cops were gonna get shot due to George's warrant, we then decided to use Mango's and my car due to them being faster, upon using faster cars, Mango's was way faster than mine, and I lost them, they said they were heading to bazaar, and I saw you (Bob) going after them with code 3, I then said that the cops were after George over the phone with George, he then said they knew, so I then sped to bazaar to help them, and then looked into the parking lot on my screen, and then rammed into your car by accident due to you stopping in the middle of the road (Luckily i didn't wreck into you as we would've both died) then I parked into the parking lot, and then Bonnie got out the car and ran, and so did George and Mango if not mistaken, I then saw you running towards the bazaar shop George, Mango and Bonnie tried running into with a beretta, so I thought you saw George, so I shot you

In this situation you would've been shot either way, as you would've found George by attempting to open the shop, and then you would've ended up with being shot, and it all worked out at the bazaar situation, don't pull a "backup would've killed him" on me, as that doesn't matter here, we did what we did, and it worked out, and you would've been shot in this situation anyways.

I posted this POV without watching the demo he provided, as I feel it's unnecessary and my POV is the only thing required for my side.

EDIT: After watching the video, I see that you were indeed pulling over Jack, however, if you were to investigate this, you would've found out George's warrant, and would've attempted to arrest him, and been shot anyways.
EDIT: Also in the demo you pulled a gun before you started running, maybe you saw George and tried to hide it? And DB and me saw you running after someone in the demo, and we both think that you tried to run after George

Also, please stop constantly moving with your mouse cursor over the cars, cause it actually triggers the fuck out of me when i'm trying to peacefully watch a demo

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Alright, here we go explaining to you again why I shot and killed you:
George, Mango, St.Wylde and me were all together ensuring that if they get pulled over cops were gonna get shot due to George's warrant, we then decided to use Mango's and my car due to them being faster, upon using faster cars, Mango's was way faster than mine, and I lost them, they said they were heading to bazaar, and I saw you (Bob) going after them with code 3, I then said that the cops were after George over the phone with George, he then said they knew, so I then sped to bazaar to help them, and then looked into the parking lot on my screen, and then rammed into your car by accident due to you stopping in the middle of the road (Luckily i didn't wreck into you as we would've both died) then I parked into the parking lot, and then Bonnie got out the car and ran, and so did George and Mango if not mistaken, I then saw you running towards the bazaar shop George, Mango and Bonnie tried running into with a beretta, so I thought you saw George, so I shot you

In this situation you would've been shot either way, as you would've found George by attempting to open the shop, and then you would've ended up with being shot, and it all worked out at the bazaar situation, don't pull a "backup would've killed him" on me, as that doesn't matter here, we did what we did, and it worked out, and you would've been shot in this situation anyways.

I posted this POV without watching the demo he provided, as I feel it's unnecessary and my POV is the only thing required for my side.

EDIT: After watching the video, I see that you were indeed pulling over Jack, however, if you were to investigate this, you would've found out George's warrant, and would've attempted to arrest him, and been shot anyways.
EDIT: Also in the demo you pulled a gun before you started running, maybe you saw George and tried to hide it? And DB and me saw you running after someone in the demo, and we both think that you tried to run after George

Also, please stop constantly moving with your mouse cursor over the cars, cause it actually triggers the fuck out of me when i'm trying to peacefully watch a demo
How was I going code 3 after Mango when they did nothing. I went code 3 after Jack Richards clearly and afterward I went after u as you rammed into me. But then Bonnie got out of your car with a gun on his back so I was gonna tell him to stop but then you open fire on me when I never saw FatGeorge in the beginning. Also @Mango you said you didn't know about him being warranted but Ashur says that you knew about him being warranted?

Reaction score
As I already said,”at least to what I can remember”. So I don’t think I knew he was warranted but that is irrelevant anyway as I still would have pulled up at bazaar and the same situation would have occurred either way, I also never shot cops.

Reaction score
Denied

Improper evidence is provided, the AR includes people who had nothing to do with your death. Tthere is also no way to check who was involved, and confirm that the people you have listed actually is included. In addition to this you were chasing a warranted suspect with your firearm drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.