Dylan Russel - DB Killer
Jay smth - Mango

His/Her SteamID:
Mango-STEAM_0:1:119099254
Ashur-STEAM_0:1:214812816
St.Wylde-STEAM_0:1:172654657
FatGeorge-STEAM_0:1:108264788
DB Killer- forgot his
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was gonna pull over Icekiller when I crashed into a pole cus I was not paying attention when I see mango going pass me stopping his car next to mine ( I did not know FatGeorge is in the car but I guess he was in it and they knew he was warranted Idk why they stopped next to me if they knew he is warranted). After that I turn on my car and still went after Icekiller when I see Mango near me with his car where FatGeorge is and I still had no idea of that when I was about to pull Icekiller over Ashur crashes in to my car with like 85mph and made me go on his roof so I started pulling him over when Bonnie got out of Mango's car with a shotgun on his back so I was going after him to confiscate it off him but then Ashur from behind start shooting me so I turn around and start shooting at him before I turned around it was the first time I spotted FatGeorge. Then DB Killer got him self-involved and killed me. After like 6min they all died it wouldn't have happened if they just let me investigate a bit instead of instantly shooting me off. Edit: They broke 3.4,2.5
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: Not needed as that is not a demo

Reaction score
i never ordered anyone to shoot nor did i participate in killing you, i went into bazaar when everyone started shooting so please explain why i am in the AR for 3.4 and 2.5 because i 'might' of been in ashurs car when you already basically said i wasnt because bonnie was in his car?!?!?
//edit. @Gimic dealt with this in game?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I genuinely don't remember who was in my car at the time, but first you say George was in my car and then you said Bonnie got out of my car with a shotgun; it's only a 2 seater. I don't remember anyone being warranted at the time nor did I participate in the shooting of cops, therefore I would appreciate it if you would elaborate why the AR is on me, thanks.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I genuinely don't remember who was in my car at the time, but first you say George was in my car and then you said Bonnie got out of my car with a shotgun; it's only a 2 seater. I don't remember anyone being warranted at the time nor did I participate in the shooting of cops, therefore I would appreciate it if you would elaborate why the AR is on me, thanks.
I am pretty sure you were shooting at me as well. Also, I meant that Bonnie got out of Ashur's car.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i never ordered anyone to shoot nor did i participate in killing you, i went into bazaar when everyone started shooting so please explain why i am in the AR for 3.4 and 2.5 because i 'might' of been in ashurs car when you already basically said i wasnt because bonnie was in his car?!?!?
//edit. @Gimic dealt with this in game?
He did not deal with this ingame he told me to make AR on you guys with evidence. Also I am pretty sure that Ashur said in the admin sitt that he was on the phone with you or someone and someone said shoot cops.

Reaction score
Also I wasn't aware that George was warranted, or at least to what I can remember. Yet again, I wasn't the one who shot at you and it was probably a misunderstanding on their behalf too.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Also I wasn't aware that George was warranted, or at least to what I can remember. Yet again, I wasn't the one who shot at you and it was probably a misunderstanding on their behalf too.
Can you provide me a demo from when I saw you from the beginning to the end where I get shot if not I am definitely not beliving your story

Reaction score
Can you provide me a demo from when I saw you from the beginning to the end where I get shot if not I am definitely not beliving your story

I'll upload it later tonight or tomorrow. Also please provide me with a date and time stamp so I know where to look for it. Also, it's irrelevant whether I shot or not because my friends started shooting at you, therefore I have the right to also shoot as they're risking 10k and 10 years.

Reaction score
Demo is unnecessary as you can clearly see I didn't shoot in George's POV.

Reaction score
Just to note for @FatGeorge it doesn't matter who orders to kill someone, if I tell someone to kill someone for me and they do it and it turns out it's RDM then it's on the hands of the person who actually killed the guy.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Show me evidence from the beginning where you first saw me to the end where I died to show a small part doesn't show any thing

Reaction score
I am not sure when It happened ask @Gimic about that he had the logs

Also, please tell me why you need to see the whole situation because it's a waste of time. You literally see me crouching in the corner whilst you were being shot at, so even if I did pull a gun then it's not violating rules as my friends were in danger and being shot at, even though I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.