FattyFatCow Rdm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Oilypussy / Smithy Smith
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: FattyFatCow / Timithy ......
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33026751
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 Excessive Negativity
Evidence (Demo Required): https://plays.tv/s/MA53hTTR51Yp

I invited my friend over to show him the game, I have a bad laptop with GeforceNOW so I put him on it but the connection wasn't going really well and he had a lot of trouble finding the key bindings and all. I picked him up at the spawn and went to my Hicktown trailer. Removed everything I had for me in case of a mugging then started laying down the fishing rods. Didn't have time to lay 3 of them that a group of players comes to raid me but they rapidly realised that I wasn't the one growing, I was only fishing.

Every one of them was really professional and the roleplay was really fun. BUT, FattyFatCow wanted to kill someone, he said it multiple times. They asked us to put our hands up, which we did after setting up our key bindings. I told them to follow me inside to show them that I wasn't growing. Once inside, I asked the leading gentlemen for a burger. He dropped a bandage which I thought was my burger so I picked it up. I quickly realised that it wasn't a burger so I drop it right away. I took the burger and then told them that I don't have anything on me and started dropping all my stuff which lead to my execution.

I want to admit right away that after my death, I waited for the NLR countdown to be over and went back to Hicktown to finally show my friend how to play after wasting 15 minutes of my time. I might have broke NLR since they were all still there and they said that the "raid" wasn't over. I'll let you decide if I was allowed or not.

I think that FattyFatCow just wanted to shoot someone for any reason at all. He apologized to me after but I declined his excuses. I don't think this kind of roleplay should be allowed on the server. If he wouldn't have been there, the roleplay situation would have been a good moment but that RDM pissed me off.

Reaction score
Well, it was a honest misunderstanding on my end. It was my first raid of PERP, and after how bad it went for me , most likely my last. His friend had ran me over in his jeep a minute or two before and they looked as if they were in the same organization, pink shirts. I thought it would be allowed to kill him during the raid after establishing it was his friend, but I was quickly told otherwise by my more experienced raider friends. I apologized after being informed it was not allowed because his main complaint was that he was teaching someone new that was there. Everything that he dropped I gave back to the guy he was teaching and I even tried to give some pistol ammo that I had as some compensation for lost time that I caused. I apologized multiple times in OOC, and he was name calling and getting mad back. I tried to let it be known I felt bad after realizing it was wrong. Smithy Smith also came back while we were wrapping up the raid which was a break of NLR, and I tried to explain to him again that I was sorry and that we BOTH messed up since he came back when we were finishing up. I really hope this does not warrant a ban since it was a honest mistake of being new to raiding and stupid on my end.

Reaction score
You didn't seem sorry for real, you were just scared of getting banned for minging. The whole time you just wanted to shoot your weapon at someone's head. I was alone over there and never met the hummer dude. Even if it would've been my friend, that was no freaking reason to shoot an unarmed, complying person. You deserve a ban to take a break and read the rules imho.

Reaction score
Literally you guys looked like you were in the same organization and I apologized because it was my mistake, not that I was afraid of getting banned. Even if you were not making an AR I still would have apologized because it was the right thing to do. I made a rookie mistake and I apologized for that and you also deserve a ban for NLR if I deserve a ban for this. Look at who is being nice and professional about the whole thing, and look who is being rude about it. You were rude in chat and also saying I am lying about being sorry. I took the time to explain how it was my bad and I did not believe it warranted a ban. @Brinch I hope you are understanding of why I did what I did and how I was sincere in admitting my mistake but having reason for the whole thing in my head. I also hope you see he did something wrong by coming back two soon, they say two wrongs don't make a right but they could cancel one another.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Accepted

As I'm sure @Fattyfatcow understands, you can not shoot someone whilst mugging them unless they are absolutely non compliant.
Just wanting to shoot someone obviously isn't a valid reason, and I've seen no justifiable reasoning elsewhere.

User will be banned for his actions

Status
Not open for further replies.