• HK USP

Votes: 23 11.7%
  • Makarov

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Other (Reply)

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
The Glock is/was designed in 1979–1982, The Glock 17 uses the 9x19mm bullet which is also used by the M9 Beretta 9(2fs) if i'm not wrong,The glock 17 is the most widely used law enforcement pistol in the United States. Because of its unsurpassed reliability, above-average magazine capacity of 17 rounds in the standard magazine, and its low weight. With the revolutionary "Safe Action" trigger system, the Glock 17 9x19mm pistol is safe, easy, and quick-just what you need in high-pressure situations.

The Beretta M9, officially the Pistol, Semi-Automatic, 9mm, M9, is a 9×19mm pistol adopted by the United States Armed Forces in 1985. It is essentially a military specification Beretta 92FS. The M9 Beretta was a pistol that replaced the famous M1911A1 in 1980s. The Beretta M9 did officially entered service in 1990, and some other models have been adopted to a lesser extent, namely the M11 pistol AKA the Sig Sauer P228/P229, and other models remain in use in certain niches.

These are the 2 guns I would want if I had to choose I would take the Beretta M92FS

Last edited:
Reaction score
350px-M1911-RAFIssue455.jpg

This bad boy shot down a swat in 3 hits while he was on full health, no debate. High rate of fire, powerfull and easy to make. The perfect firearm for a perfect criminal.

Reaction score
In PERP, it has to be the S&W 500. Raw power, The most powerful handgun on the Market. Might not get you out of a massive shootout with automatic or fast firing weapons, But it makes one Hell of a statement if you whip this out and show someone the business end of this Beast.

In real life, That's a tricky one, But I might have to go with the gorgeous Colt .45 Peacemaker.

https://www.zombiehunters.org/wiki/images/Colt_Peacemaker.jpg

Reaction score
Magnum Research Desert Eagle .50 AE

Managed to buy one of these baby but never had a chance to empty the magazine even in a shooting range, need more training and .50 AE bullets are so expensive and pretty rare to find and buy in my country, dealt with few paperworks to buy and carry a gun then dealt other few paperworks to be able to purchase bullets and then all sudden, I lost my excitement about carrying a gun and such.

Reaction score
IRL would have to be the Canik Tp9Sfx. It's a Walther clone made by a Turkish company in conjunction with Century Arms. It's my competition gun and it runs as smooth as silk.

Canik-TP9SFX-9mm-scaled.jpg

Haven't had many opportunities to use handguns in Perp. So far my fave would have to be the Glock 17. Good accuracy, best mag capacity, decent peripheral when ADS, great damage.

Reaction score
IRL would have to be the Canik Tp9Sfx. It's a Walther clone made by a Turkish company in conjunction with Century Arms. It's my competition gun and it runs as smooth as silk.

View attachment 19762

Haven't had many opportunities to use handguns in Perp. So far my fave would have to be the Glock 17. Good accuracy, best mag capacity, decent peripheral when ADS, great damage.
Not trying to be a buzzkill but the glock series in perp have awful animations and the server uses calibre to determine damage so its really poo

Reaction score
Reviving this thread has given me the chance to finally address how Ermak Put the PPK and P99 in the same answer despite both being worlds apart in terms of weapon systems.

Reaction score
Guapp Gangg. The Glock has never failed me in the real world. And the ridiculous amount of aftermarket parts means you can make this thing a beauty without spending tons of cash. I carry a Glock 19 stock everyday and trick out my 17 and 43 into these insane builds for fun.