Favorite half life 2 / gmod youtuber growing up?

Your favorite half life / Gmod youtuber growing up

• Total voters
Reaction score
Personally while growing up I saw the listed ones but feel free to use your own reply to add an option

Reaction score
Seeing JollyWangcore in this list...so many young ones

It was kinda UberHaxorNova for me. He joined my previous' community death run and Spoon even joined the forums, they're cool guys. Their video gave it a popularity boost and it was already doing well on its own.

But most influential is definitely Vanoss, their views are insane. I never watched them religiously though.

Reaction score
Kitty wasn't a gmod troll, he just used gmod to make movies/skits. Let me tell you how devastated I was when it was announced he died of cancer. #bigupkitty
Gmod trolltubers were and currently are dime a dozen so its hard to pick a favourite. Prefer people who use Gmod to make movies...

Reaction score
Tbh I gotta go with Seananners, he’s an OG and I always found his videos funnier. However Vanoss is at a very close 2nd. If this was for gta or bo2, Vanoss sweeps and its not even close.

LostInPlace at 3rd, grown ass man that reminds me of @steelo had a chokehold on the gmod troll scene.

As a victim of his trolls he was pretty dogshit tbh doesn't deserve recognition imo lol there are much better Gmod trolls

Why’d you propkill the GL?

Kay

Reaction score
I forgot his name but real ones know about the guy that did purge videos and made them into films >>>>>>>