Festive Items - not muggable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 3.25
Your version of the rule: festive itmes should not be muggable
Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:
because they're festive items that are special and you could only get them during the like a special time period??????

Reaction score
SEIZE THE MEMES OF REPRODUCTION, KILL THE BURGOIUSE AND TAKE THEIR HOLIDAY DOLLS!

Nah but yeah those things are special and unique, and you shouldn't be scared to show them off to people out of fear of being mugged.

Reaction score
Wait, I thought this was always a thing? You can't mug people for festive/event items just like the Admin Television as it's something only for (ex)Staff and normal players arent allowed to have.

Still, please add this as a rule. I don't want to see some smartarse arguing how he can't mug someones doll just because it's special and not listed in the rules. Same should probably go for items you can no longer acquire trough normal means and have to spawn them in e.g. Elcan sight, crown flipsight, melons, etc.

Reaction score
I think it should also be made that you don't drop them when you die. Not a rule suggestion but still stops other people from taking them if dropped on death.

Reaction score
I think it should also be made that you don't drop them when you die. Not a rule suggestion but still stops other people from taking them if dropped on death.
Agreed, because in my opinion these are items such as Santa Hats and such in Runescape, they are VERY special.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.