Model Suggestion Fire department and EMS clothes decals

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Fire deppartment and EMS clothes decals
Suggestion Description: I think there should be decals for firefighters and EMS workers since there is one for PLPD. For the firefighter one you could use the decal already present on the fire station and on the fire engine and just replace the top text with "PARALAKE" and the bottom text with "FIRE DEPT." For the EMS one you can use the star of life, but some new players may confuse people wearing that with actual paramedics so if anyone has ideas for a better design that would be great.

Why should this be added?:
- More recognition to firefighters and paramedics
- Looks cool?

What negatives could this have?:
- Not many people would probably wear those?

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Doesn't really solve any problems I just thought that people would like them.

Useful Images:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd really like to see some stuff like decals for shirts like this unlocked by achieving a certain rank for that job. Not a high rank, but something like senior paramedic/firefighter, y'know, when they've put a good few hours into it.

Reaction score
The 'official' logos

jd3I93M.png
ZiCeDWi.png

Reaction score
finally something other than the plpd can get recognition, absolutely lovely. and to be honest wouldnt see use in being able to change the color of the decals, looks great in red very original.