Guide for the 'firearms' skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello members of the PERPheads community,

I had an idea (probably already thought of or maybe even done, I had a quick check though) which was to create a guide for the 'firearms' skill.

In the help chat I notice several questions regarding crafting level (which I do my best to answer) which sometimes I have to leave unanswered as my crafting level is not adequate enough to provide a correct answer. Often Reiss,or other players, answer these question but a few do go unanswered. If a guide was made, it could be a simple link and then these questions would go answered every time which would benefit both the player asking and the helpers as they receive less of these questions (which I don't mind but it can get a bit hectic sometimes in /help) and can answer others.

The only reason I have not done this is because my firearms skill is not high enough to know all of the recipes, this is where you come in. I am asking that someone with 100 firearms send me every weapon after firearms level 56 with the level required to craft them as well as components and ammunition.

I have even thought about including prices for every item, with and without tax, and what exact levels you need to make them (including strength, crafting etc. as well as firearms) and car prices and specs. Some of this may take away, slightly, from the RP but I believe it will be very beneficial to new and old players alike.

If you wish to help with the firearms section, please reply here or message me in game.

I would also like advice on what format to do the guide in, I was thinking a PDF or a spreadsheet.

Thank you for your time.

-Can I request a move to ideas and suggestions, I may have made it in the wrong section (sorry).

Status
Not open for further replies.