Firefighter bandages and barricades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/firefighter.18810/

Main Idea: Give cones/barriers and bandages to Firefighters

Full description of the idea:
So for once i decided to go for a firefighter and I had a fire at City Hall. I came across people that wanted to enter due to no barriers.
I think firefighters should be able to get cones and bandages for if they are bleeding (and to help others who are bleeding)(Pointed out by @Allen Kennedy to be useless) and use the blockades when they have to close off the street or buildings when needed.

Possibly add them at firefighter job but also possible to get them at pd just like medics.

Why should it be added?:
I think firefighters should be able to get cones and bandages for if they are bleeding and to help others who are bleeding and use the blockades when they have to close off the street or buildings when needed for example due to large firetruck being in the way on highway or bazaar.

Pros:
More medical help as we already have medic kit.
More block off possibilities when needed.
Can bandage due to bleeding suspects or self

Cons:
Placing useless props as firefighter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
First of all Firefighters got med kits already in which they can heal Each other. So number 1 is bullshit.

Second of All they can be ignorant as fuck especially with sweatercops, the time I tried to extinguish R4 I drove my car and not a single cop answered the radio. This is a mean problem and it will be fixed by this addition as they can block off to show their car is there and you won't drive into it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I think they shouldn't be given them because at the end of the day your job is to put the fire out not to let it burn for an extra 5 mins while you set them up. Thats a job for the police in my eyes.

Reaction score
I do not think that is needed at the moment as to be honest police is taking care of that and there is always police on scene when there's a fire as well, and the firefighters are to be busy with taking care of the fire and not of the who comes in and out of the scene, I think people are smart enough for not stepping into the fire and that would be breaking the rules, quote:
3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A common example of an unreasonable risk would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket. The risk involved with the murder of a Police Officer is typically grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket. Another example would be for a player to walk on the highway without a justifiable reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.