Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Bandages for medics and firefighters

Short explanation (in notes):
- Medics and firefighters get bandages upon joining the job
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): I think that they should be able to have bandages because if they're bleeding they can't actually heal themselves with the medic kit and if there is only 1 medic on duty they would have to use a bandage to stop the bleeding, same with firefighter.

Optional additions:
-
-

Reaction score
As @MrAaron has said, you can already get them from PD, thing is, I don't see why there isn't a NPC which allows you to get bandages in the hospital, let's be honest here, if a paramedic drives to PD in an ambulance this is what will happen:

>Report - Ambulance Patrolling.
>Report - Paramedic failing to do their job, hanging around PD.

Paramedics get so much flak from people because they're easy to blame. Honestly, don't give people more reason to hate them.

Reaction score
Quick post; imo this will make medics get themselves into more danger as they know they can stop their bleeding.

Reaction score
Good thing it takes time to heal or you would never get rid of the medics. I see why you want this added but medics should not be getting themselfs in danger by body blocking the police. The medics stay out of the fighting not only because they are not trained to fight and they are completely unarmed.

You did however give me the idea of medics needing to stock up on supplies to be able to heal people I will look into how it could work.

Reaction score
Silly Hayden. You can go to the PD NPC by the kitchen to get some bandages. You can also heal others by right clicking on them with the bandage; providing they're bleeding of course.
Bandages supplied by ALDI of course. Non fair trade bandages are in store.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.