Server Suggestion Firefighter CPR Chance Buff

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Firefighter CPR Chance Buff
Suggestion Description: Just a small suggestion towards Firefighter CPR, a chance buff, because the chance to revive anyone with CPR is like -0, in small words meaning it is very rare. I cant speak for any high ranks cause im not sure where there chance is in CPR Revival , but for early ranks, the chances to revive someone with CPR are really zero to none; there is no chance.

Why should this be added?:
- Can give medics more manpower with any life alerts.
- Another useful tool other than responding with fires in the forest.
- Fire can be more active and seen more
- Could help out PD as like a second or reserve/backup medic.

What negatives could this have?:
-

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Putting more use and a chance to a valuable tool.

Ranking up within the FD will innately increase your chance at successfully performing CPR as can be seen in the guide
YlPA5it.png

CPR isnt actually intended to fully resusitate a player, This is an intentional game feature. If we wanted firemen to consistently revive, they would be given defibrillators. The chance of CPR reviving being low is both realistic and balanced.

This isnt needed. the CPR chance is only really intended as a last resort incase no EMS / EMS are down and unable to help this would only cause a negative to EMS who are trying to lvl up only to find the FD are just reviving everyone

but too add on for the XP bonus to rank up CPR or healing with a medbag isn’t even a option either it’s just there to be there on some occasions, and even if the mayor puts on a policy boost like adv training , your lucky if your bar even moves.

My only thing is "Realism" is subject to what you want reality to be on PERP. Realistic emergency services vary from locality, so in the United States most counties have their own form of emergency management and service. As an example; More populated cities and counties have their own stand alone EMS/ambulance services in the U.S (A similar model to what is on PERP) that provide ALS (Advance Life Support) and BLS (Basic Life Support). But a lot of rural places in the U.S also have a first response model where BLS (Generally Fire Departments to include law enforcement) is also dispatched on serious medical calls.

I think a defibulator for FD members who could be maybe certified, or at a certain rank wouldn't be out of the picture. I believe it should be at least considered on that end.

I would however counter recommend that instead of having the CPR values changed, I think police should be able to do CPR at the default value (Junior FF) level.

The cool thing about RP servers on all platforms, not just GMOD is you get to develope what you want this stuff to look like in your server.