Model Suggestion Fireman GRENADES

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Fireman GRENADES
Suggestion Description: Add these fire extinguisher bomb things for firemen on PERP.

These could be thrown into areas where the fire hose won’t reach or otherwise used at a distance to throw at a burning car without needing to get close with an extinguisher.

It should work as demonstrated in the video, where it is dropped or thrown as an item, either by SWEP or simply dropped as an item and thrown with fists, then upon making contact with fire, explodes and extinguishes the fire.

Maybe it could be ranked for fireman’s higher ranks, or simply allowing higher ranked firemen to have more.

Could also be given to TFU to allow entry into a hostile burning building, rather than risking a fireman’s life.

Why should this be added?:
- Fireman bomb
- Kinda funny
- Probably doable

What negatives could this have?:
- A bit lazy for firemen.
- Might be code spaghetti.

Useful Images:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have never seen those used in cheeseburgistania. What would be better is a 2 inch hose (as opposed to the inch and 3 quarter line we use now) that prevents movement when spraying but goes much further and has more fire extinguishment power.

Reaction score
This would be cool Indeed, It could be used in multiple scenarios.
For example if the roof of bazaar gets lit on fire again, or to control a fire in a building (slums/pjx staircase, regals) or just in general for Lazy Firemen.

I think this is a good suggestion and it could just be done like a grenade swep if anything and only works if in direct contract with fire.
As it is a lazy solution to stop normal fires (Any type of house fire, Wood Cabin, Regal apps, etc) the usage of this item should not reward the player with any job XP or Money to prevent them from spamming this.

I also think this should not be available for all firefighters but only from a certain rank.

Reaction score
Good for getting fires in those less accessible places! Just make it so they only get 2 & have to regear at the firestation. prevents any 'minging' aka throwing at people in baz

Reaction score
Good for getting fires in those less accessible places! Just make it so they only get 2 & have to regear at the firestation. prevents any 'minging' aka throwing at people in baz
Make it only go off when inside a fire or like the axe you can only use it when there is a fire nearby.

Reaction score
I can see people abusing this if this becomes a thing.
I feel like this needs more detail, I have absolutely no idea how in any manner as suggested would this item cause any potential for griefing?

Reaction score
Can you elaborate? Like, all this would do is deploy a puff of fire retardant and extinguishing material for a few seconds.
I feel like this needs more detail, I have absolutely no idea how in any manner as suggested would this item cause any potential for griefing?
Let's say if someone constantly throws them. Unless it can only be used near fires or something I don't know

Reaction score
Let's say if someone constantly throws them. Unless it can only be used near fires or something I don't know
The suggestion says they'll only go off when contact with a fire is made. If someones willing to spend money or risk losing job access to throw funny balls that do nothing at people then you could argue that flashbangs being thrown down bazaar is even more problematic than this.

Reaction score
The suggestion says they'll only go off when contact with a fire is made. If someones willing to spend money or risk losing job access to throw funny balls that do nothing at people then you could argue that flashbangs being thrown down bazaar is even more problematic than this.
Oh ok now I see your point my bad lol

Reaction score
we just read the title

Reaction score
Love the idea. It gives firefighters more equipment to use and if its for higher ranks something to work towards.
I would say that firefighters would need to keep resupplying at the Fire Dept.
My main thought is how much money would you get from using the extinguisher balls and would that money be shared between the firefighters at the scene? If it isn't shared it could annoy those that don't have access to it.

Overall +1 for this suggestion