Reaction score
  • Staff
im reuploading the video because i messed up the audio
edit: fixed

Last edited:
Reaction score
Who let the ACAB shitter cook :yawn:
D9suKFt.png

Dunno the guy's in your org for a good three clips... not that you & your goons differentiate a lot from ACAB anyway

Reaction score
D9suKFt.png

Dunno the guy's in your org for a good three clips... not that you & your goons differentiate a lot from ACAB anyway
Mr Valentine, it seems like the joke went over your football shaped head.

We are still waiting for you to come clean up the puddle you left in the voice chat before storming off in tears the other day….it’s a fall and slip hazard….

Reaction score
Mr Valentine, it seems like the joke went over your football shaped head.

We are still waiting for you to come clean up the puddle you left in the voice chat before storming off in tears the other day….it’s a fall and slip hazard….
"U-UG-UGH- THE JOKE WENT OVER YOUR HEAD U-U-GUHN, COME VOICECHAT" bro foreal thought he had a "GOTCHA MOMENT" with dat as if I didn't know, get this 45 chromosome off the thread before I turn his ass into noodle bruh I'm dead

Reaction score
"U-UG-UGH- THE JOKE WENT OVER YOUR HEAD U-U-GUHN, COME VOICECHAT" bro foreal thought he had a "GOTCHA MOMENT" with dat as if I didn't know, get this 45 chromosome off the thread before I turn his ass into noodle bruh I'm dead

Are you still upset that I didn’t want to do a duo schizotage with you… it’s okay dude, just take your meds….

Still waiting on you to clean up the puddle

Reaction score
Are you still upset that I didn’t want to do a duo schizotage with you… it’s okay dude, just take your meds….

Still waiting on you to clean up the puddle
Weak ass nonsense comebacks so get off the stage now kiddo you can't talk your shit when your superior is here

Reaction score
Weak ass nonsense comebacks
get this 45 chromosome off the thread before I turn his ass into noodle bruh I'm dead

Seeing this come from the guy who was once hotdog 6…..so depressing….this fall off needs to be studied in every history class across the world

hot dog 6 no filter chad, to femboy “Valentine” LOL

Reaction score

i have more clips but i didnt want to add another song so here you go
these are mostly clips from when i started and only a bit of it is from after i joined 24k but ill make another montage with more clips soon

@steelo
YOU BETRAYER WHY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!