first time vrchat

Reaction score
yes, the music actually builds up to something
Please hit me up if you want to play together, this is the funniest shit I've ever witnessed. You don't need a vr headset (free and only around 500mb). This legit wants me to get a Vive but going to get a 1070 first and sell the RX 580 some time later so stay tuned fags.

if anyone is wondering I was basically doing the same shit as these people

Tagging @Naked Snake and @jjjackier because of reasons (watch the vid before asking you fags)

Reaction score
Yo add me if you want a bad time name on vrchat is Jalokin send nudes friend requests

Reaction score
I installed it last night, was pretty funny. Hmu if you want to get a group together to spread some autism.

Reaction score
Ive met some rappers on vrchat before and they were pretty good i got it shadowplayed.

Reaction score
name's SagittariusFam, add me
I'm the local amd fan
6c3e5ee98b.jpg

Reaction score
its aids , how can you see infront of you because of the big characters and names ?

Reaction score
yes, the music actually builds up to something
Please hit me up if you want to play together, this is the funniest shit I've ever witnessed. You don't need a vr headset (free and only around 500mb). This legit wants me to get a Vive but going to get a 1070 first and sell the RX 580 some time later so stay tuned fags.

if anyone is wondering I was basically doing the same shit as these people

Tagging @Naked Snake and @jjjackier because of reasons (watch the vid before asking you fags)

When snake pulled up i literally died

R there ddlc characters tho cdd

Reaction score
Finally they made a game to virgins that can't find friends in real life, VRDate next?