My first cop killin montage! xD

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah so, not what you were expecting (thank god for that). So recently within the past 2-3 months i'm sure everyone has seen an outrageous outbreak of "Shooting montages", and they're rather horrible to be completely honest. You'll usually see them being 2-3 minutes long, sometimes even like 45 seconds of straight kills, nothing else. Also usually (ALWAYS) including rap music from todays hip-hop stars. Now that we have this information I'd like to ask the communities opinion on this sudden outbreak of montages. This is my opinion, take it how you want it! I believe that they are all complete shit due to the fact that it is just shooting cops or civs for 3 minutes straight or however long. Also in my opinion, the only good recent montage has been @Taylor 's. 15 minutes of QUALITY ACTION CONTENT; that was the first time in a long time that I actually wanted to sit through the whole video, and it was great. Big ups @Taylor. Back in 2015-2016 when I logged onto the forums I would ALWAYS jump straight to the Video's and Pictures forum and see if there was something new because back then, there was quality content and somewhat high standards for putting out a video.

For example :

We had @The HitMan 's bad drivers series on PERP.

We had @LordTyla 's diverse videos of him roleplaying as a cop, sometimes raiding and etc.

We had @Walker 's montages back in 2015-2016 with classic imagine dragons music and not only shooting cops and shit. They revolutionized org :beef:

We also had funny comedic videos like @Belg Lmfao 's "Trolling sdac2"

and then also one of the classic ones by @Andoyan and @Garo.k where they constantly car bombed an org member for the fun of it, which today you would get a 6 month ban for.

Anyways, this is just my opinion so please let me know what you think of this because tbh I never even want to see what's going on in that forum anymore.

Regards,
Aquaa

Reaction score
excuse me but where are @Exrobite s montages recognised, the only killing in them is shit like us cooking meth in trucks then blowing them up.

Reaction score
ive given up on montages because theyre too hard to make

like why would i even try to make videos which are supposed to show im good when im not good

Reaction score
PS: The current "montage makers" stop making montages, no one actually wants to see them. Fuck off cunts. The whole forums is filled with fucking shit like montages L0L

rat

Reaction score
I only make montages so I have a way to remember the memes that I have made and participated in on the server. I feel that if a montage is made to show other how pro you are instead of actually entertaining them it's not worth the time.

Reaction score
As long as theres no hip hop in montages i like them, it's not usually a way to show how good you are but like @Exrobite said to entertain ppl and make memories

Reaction score
hah my M82 memetages that were super cancer and dumb. All shooting montages on perp are dumb and I only made them for the winner ratings.

Pretty sure I uploaded entire raids instead of montages most of the time actually.

Reaction score
I do it for fun really , if u think its shit , its fine by me .
I put effort into my editing (not like the others). I do it so i get better at editing and upload it on youtube and the forums for people who wants to see or enjoys it

Reaction score
I only make montages because back then when i was banned there would be no montages or anything with perpheads on youtube. I've said this to some people but the main reason why i make my montages is to have people that are banned from the community and/or bored and wanna watch perp. Aswell as if they still are a part of the community still, like how i was when i got banned.

Reaction score
I will be the first montage maker to upload clips of me being bad to show everyone life from my potato aim perspective.

You will not enjoy it