My first cop killin montage! xD

Reaction score
Lol why you even complain about this? I mostly do the videos for myself because I like to do them and afterwards it's fun to watch them. If you don't like, don't watch. I just post my videos on forums if some people are interested of them, I've not tried to make any quality content. And who even gives a fuck about your opinion?

Reaction score
Lol why you even complain about this? I mostly do the videos for myself because I like to do them and afterwards it's fun to watch them. If you don't like, don't watch. I just post my videos on forums if some people are interested of them, I've not tried to make any quality content. And who even gives a fuck about your opinion?

I’m not complaining about it im just giving my brutally truthful opinion and you seem a little hurt by it. When you upload something like a montage to the forums you usually expect criticism and you should be ready for both the negative and positive comments.

I've not tried to make any quality content.

So why are you pumping shit videos out your ass every 3-5 days? Make it decent. Have some fucking standards.

Reaction score
So why are you pumping shit videos out your ass every 3-5 days? Make it decent. Have some fucking standards.
I am not making those videos for you, so no. You should have read what I said.
I mostly do the videos for myself because I like to do them and afterwards it's fun to watch them.
I just post my videos on forums if some people are interested of them

Reaction score
I am not making those videos for you, so no. You should have read what I said.

That’s complete bullshit lol. You’re uploading it to that certain video forum for other people to watch so stop blowing smoke up your ass

Reaction score
That’s complete bullshit lol. You’re uploading it to that certain video forum for other people to watch so stop blowing smoke up your ass
I'm just posting them on forums if people are interested. Don't watch if you're not interested. Your post is most probably not gonna change anything and it's completely useless because nobody cares about your opinion.

Reaction score
I'm posting videos on youtube for myself to watch and I'm posting the videos on perpheads forums for other people to watch if they're interested. Why would I post a video on forums only if I wanted to watch it by myself
Well nobody gives one about your shit tages but that doesn’t stop you from posting them does it
You can't say that because some people enjoy watching them. Why would they like it if they didn't enjoy? You really don't know what you're talking about.

Reaction score
I'm posting videos on youtube for myself to watch and I'm posting the videos on perpheads forums for other people to watch if they're interested. Why would I post a video on forums only if I wanted to watch it by myself

You can't say that because some people enjoy watching them. Why would they like it if they didn't enjoy? You really don't know what you're talking about.

Some people care about my opinion and respect it because they have the same opinion on these disgusting montages? I can just reply on an opposite viewpoint to keep this argument going cuz you think you’re some hot shit in this community lul

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Says a boy behind a computer screen on perpheads.com forums :laughcry:

Dunno what that has to do with anything cuz all our interactions are gonna stay behind screen? Kinda looks like you upload montages to look like hot shit on an internet game so dont talk :* slowly running out of replies are ya

Reaction score
Dunno what that has to do with anything cuz all our interactions are gonna stay behind screen? Kinda looks like you upload montages to look like hot shit on an internet game so dont talk :* slowly running out of replies are ya
No I'm just saying that it's hilarious how you say you can rap but I have never even heard a word from you in game. You're probably 14 years old kid who just pretends to be a cool guy. I'm not trying to be anything "hot shit on an internet game" because it would be fucking lame, but seems like you're trying to be something. Just stop this before everybody laughs at you

Reaction score
The problem here is that you uploaded 4 "Shootages" in a span of 2 weeks. If you want constructive criticism then your videos should be quality>quantity as your latest video is only 1 minute and 42 seconds long of some random kills. Try to make your montage stand out from the rest, some simple editing or snip editing where the kills line up with the beat or drop of the music (please not rap music, we had that a lot), even some lens flare would do depending on the clip lol. Sure, Aquaa has his own opinion but it would also be good to hear someone's feedback and not just say "oh, who gives a fuck about your opinion?", it just makes you look bad.

@Husky will also be preparing a "cliptage" that is well over 10 minutes, maybe more when he gets unbanned. They're not all shooting clips but also some comedy moments and banter with Olsen and the crew while keeping it all up to a good quality video that is worth watching because it was made with love and with his precious time unlike some montages being rushed clips of just 3 raids and some rap music and that's it.

Reaction score
No I'm just saying that it's hilarious how you say you can rap but I have never even heard a word from you in game. You're probably 14 years old kid who just pretends to be a cool guy. I'm not trying to be anything "hot shit on an internet game" because it would be fucking lame, but seems like you're trying to be something. Just stop this before everybody laughs at you

Never heard a word from me in-game? I was the guy who you were crying to KILL THE COPS DONT LET THEM ARREST ME at puffer back when you had a shit colored gtr. You've got some shit memory if you can't remember me

Reaction score
The problem here is that you uploaded 4 "Shootages" in a span of 2 weeks. If you want constructive criticism then your videos should be quality>quantity as your latest video is only 1 minute and 42 seconds long of some random kills. Try to make your montage stand out from the rest, some simple editing or snip editing where the kills line up with the beat or drop of the music (please not rap music, we had that a lot), even some lens flare would do depending on the clip lol. Sure, Aquaa has his own opinion but it would also be good to hear someone's feedback and not just say "oh, who gives a fuck about your opinion?", it just makes you look bad.

@Husky will also be preparing a "cliptage" that is well over 10 minutes, maybe more when he gets unbanned. They're not all shooting clips but also some comedy moments and banter with Olsen and the crew while keeping it all up to a good quality video that is worth watching because it was made with love and with his precious time unlike some montages being rushed clips of just 3 raids and some rap music and that's it.
As I said I'm not really making the videos for other people, mostly for myself. I'm not trying to make any quality content and I don't care about criticism because I'm not really making the videos for other people, mostly for myself... You watch the video or you don't. I don't really care. I don't know why people complain about it so much because I am not even trying to make anything good. I just simply put the clips together, cut them a bit, maybe speed up something, then render and upload. Maybe I can give it a try at some point to make some videos which are actually interesting at some point.

Reaction score
As I said I'm not really making the videos for other people, mostly for myself. I'm not trying to make any quality content and I don't care about criticism because I'm not really making the videos for other people, mostly for myself... You watch the video or you don't. I don't really care. I don't know why people complain about it so much because I am not even trying to make anything good. I just simply put the clips together, cut them a bit, maybe speed up something, then render and upload. Maybe I can give it a try at some point to make some videos which are actually interesting at some point.

Make videos interesting that people would want to watch? Scandalous! Please try it if you want to pump montages out

Reaction score
You arent really making them for yourself when you're posting them on the forums publicly, if you want them for yourself then keep them for yourself in a private YouTube section or leave them on your hard drive. After all some people watch your videos here, would be good to atleast make them a bit interesting to leave them hooked and watch it till the end.

Reaction score
You arent really making them for yourself when you're posting them on the forums publicly, if you want them for yourself then keep them for yourself in a private YouTube section or leave them on your hard drive. After all some people watch your videos here, would be good to atleast make them a bit interesting to leave them hooked and watch it till the end.
That's why mine are unlisted and only a few friends saw them :)
//Mobile