Server Suggestion Fix Drum&bass Radio

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Fix Drum&Bass Radio
Suggestion Description: Make the songs in the drum&bass radio actual drum&bass

Why should this be added?:
Listened to it for 5 minutes and a good majority of the songs simply arent drum&bass, would be nice for the radio station to actually be what its advertised

am more than happy to just compile a fuckload of songs and remake the radio

What negatives could this have?:
people who don't like drum&bass wont use drum&bass radio

Reaction score
We don't control the songs as it is an actual radio station. If you have a replacement that works (preferbly .pls) we can add that

Reaction score
We don't control the songs as it is an actual radio station. If you have a replacement that works (preferbly .pls) we can add that
i can definitely have a look, how have custom radio stations been done in the past? if i cant find anything i could try to do a custom one

Reaction score
The current drum and bass station plays music from https://dnbradio.com/ . It is 24/7 station that plays all genres of drum and bass and even has live DJ's on the weekends. I am surprised that you managed to tune in when there was something else playing.

Reaction score
The current drum and bass station plays music from https://dnbradio.com/ . It is 24/7 station that plays all genres of drum and bass and even has live DJ's on the weekends. I am surprised that you managed to tune in when there was something else playing.
To be fair since I posted this I'm not sure I've encountered it much, but there were quite a few times where it was playing just trance or techno which confused me a bit

will sit on it a bit longer and see if I notice it again