Server Suggestion Drum and bass genre radio station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Drum and bass genre radio station
Suggestion Description: We have excellent choice of radio stations. For hardbass and techno we got few stations and same goes for pop and oldies, but no dnb. Sometimes if you get lucky on hardbass station which might have a dnb song once in a blue moon. Personally I would suggest dnbradio.com. Direct link for the stream: http://trace.dnbradio.com:8000/dnbradio_main.mp3

Why should this be added?:
- Sick tunes

What negatives could this have?:
- People will drive more recklessly and drift more

EDIT: Direct stream link added.

Last edited:

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
We tried to ask @TinySlayer to change the Drill Radio name to something else, because we wanted to rebrand the radio station but he completely ignored us more than 2 times. We wanted a mix between rap, drum and bass etc etc. But we are going to add some drum and bass songs onto it either today or tomorrow.

Drill Radio Rise Up:
@naZa
@walnash

Reaction score
Can anyone find some reliable radio links, I would love a drum and bass radio station

Reaction score
We tried to ask @TinySlayer to change the Drill Radio name to something else, because we wanted to rebrand the radio station but he completely ignored us more than 2 times. We wanted a mix between rap, drum and bass etc etc. But we are going to add some drum and bass songs onto it either today or tomorrow.

Drill Radio Rise Up:
@naZa
@walnash
Honestly that change would have been pretty neat to just call it PIPERHOOK Radio so we aren't limited to just Drill. Guess those that wanted purely drill will just have to cry about it. I'm very much a drum and bass fan so that would be nice.

50,000 songs hands down @Ophelia @walnash

Reaction score
u need to be on something illegal to enjoy d&b unironically and i'm not sure we should be encouraging that behaviour in a community with minors so i don't think i can support this

Reaction score
u need to be on something illegal to enjoy d&b unironically and i'm not sure we should be encouraging that behaviour in a community with minors so i don't think i can support this
Not always, plus being on something illegal is the foundation of this community.

Reaction score
drum and base is the way too go
espically while being on something illegal that comes in pill form

Reaction score
shush

Reaction score

What negatives could this have?:
- Increased drug usage.

Reaction score

Drill Radio has been renamed to PIPERHOOK Radio and will feature Drum & Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.