Model Suggestion FN57 aka the TFU destroyer

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: FN57 aka the TFU destroyer
Suggestion Description: This one's a little more controversial so I will explain the balancing the best I can.

So contrary to the Glock post, this gun is the AS50 of pistols (At a hefty price)

High firearms level
to make of course and the cost of the actual gun and mags are relatively cheap (Being the real life counterpart is made of mostly polymer). The catch however is the rounds. The rounds for the "PISTOL" will be rifle ammunition as they look like mini .556 rounds, making the cost of using it much higher.

You might now be writing your reply saying "Kane! This will never work because it will be OP and will be the next HK45 CT" to that I respond with... Weapon ballistics. I know there isn't much in the game in terms of what rounds do to a person besides basic damage but this round is a natural AP round due to it's high velocity and piercing penetration. If you were to be shot with a 9mm or .45 ACP, it would feel like a roundhouse kick from Ronaldo (More stopping power), whereas the 5.7 round would just go right through. I'm no doctor but a clean entry and exit would do less damage than the bullet tumbling through your body (Shoutout JFK).

So now you're typing "Then what's the point of this if it's going to be weaker hitting flesh targets than my 9mm?." Well this is where the criminal's wet dream comes in... It does more damage to people wearing body armour and/or shreds body armour quicker (All cop armour).

So that sounds like a heavy TFU's nightmare. Balancing is subject to change based on feedback from the shooters out there but maybe with their heavy armour, it doesn't pen as much unlike light and moderate armours of normal police which would realistically tear right through.

Let me know what you think in the replies! I might make another suggestion regarding a changeup with bullet ballistics and armour in general (If it's easy enough to code that is).

Why should this be added?:
- New model for the gun nuts to awe at
- More concealed TFU killer (CRIM UPDATE POG)
- Again, more pistols for the roster + the highest firearms level pistol to be added (Current highest being glock18 I believe)

What negatives could this have?:
- The argument of "OP" but it's situational in this circumstance
- A whole new model for a gun which hasn't been done for a while (Could be hard to source or make one)
- Has potential to not ever be reached by new player (Could have the opposite effect of making them have an incentive to grind more)
- Crafting price might be cheap (Maybe a new material of reinforced plastic or something which is similar to refined metal?)

Ain't she beautiful...
Useful Images:

Reaction score
well, ackschually
nerd-face-emoji-clever-emoticon-with-glasses-geek-student_3482-1193.jpg

Both the P90/5-7 and MP7 (that we currently have) don't offer much penetration against non-soft kevlar, they're also two different calibers. It would struggle against TFU that are completely armored, we can assume they have at least NIJ 3A body armor just by seeing how effective 7.62 (G3 and others) are against them.

I could see them being more useful against more lightly armored opponents like secret service and maybe even Police. I still don't know today what kind of penetration capabilities the MP7 has, I believe it just has a higher change to inflict bleed on armored targets according to Tiny last time he did some changes.

Anyways, I'm European so what the fuck do I know about ballistics? Bing AI helped me proof read my answer I provided as it actually gives you a source when asking stuff. Feel free to correct me.