Food and beverage decals featuring community member references.

Reaction score
Hello,

Part of my new years resolution is I want to learn some sort of development skill. I particularly wish to focus more on modelling, Texturing and sound engineering (the latter being something I am already experienced in).

As such, To coincide with some users desire for more food, I will try and contribute to this front of the server. As much as I think it’s not going to add too much to the server, I am going to give it a go anyways.

This is in no way a clear promise and do not perceive it as such. This is simply something I am drafting, i will not guarantee it will be finished, and I will not guarantee it will be added.

If anyone wants to suggest funny names and slogans for these food items suggest below. The following is either being made / has been mentally drafted:
- Benjis Old no.69 Paralake Whiskey (Jack Daniels clone) (label created, lost)
- Kenty’s Lithuanian Vodka (@Kenty )
- Noballs energy drink
- Maddameister (@Madda )

I would like users to suggest food items and relate them to another user or reference often said within the community (I know this is going to go horribly)

Reaction score
Old Paralake cheese, Old Amsterdam but Paralake
Trapani Pasta of course
Bolli's Plain Crackers, something that tastes like nothing will be named after someone that does nothing
Admin Hillerone as a Toblerone knock off
Sweater Noodles, make it say like 'So spicy, it will leave you sweating' on the box
B&Bs aka Bojing & Benjis, this would be a M&M knock off
Roguebucks Coffee, because he loves coffee so much

could probably come up with a few more

Reaction score
Weird Cola, It can give you the effect of the good old coca cola having an effect like cocaine does if smoked but instead it's a drink!

Last edited: