For @Sossa and the Slaughtybois

Reaction score
First time uploading a shadowplay, still don’t explains why u keep spotting us out of render distance and you locking and shooting through barricades your demo montage zzz

Dan

Reaction score
I literally did a montage before with Shadowplay when Moon cred.

Also, I don't think you're out of render distance in that video Sossa.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
@Dan are you dumb or just acting dumb? Have you never seen the replies on your demo montage and the other montage u made 3 days later?

Reaction score
ok bro
and? whats the point here

Dan

Reaction score
Got called a cheater, not a cheater.

View previous replies…
Reaction score
Keep my name out your mouth, you aim like my grandad who has parkinsons. Never once accused you of cheating, go back to what you're good at. Rimming me on steam.

Reaction score
Wow no offense but you're still posting montages on a dead server fEelSBaDmAN and also even when I don't play this shit anymore I see you commenting my name on this topic like tf I guess you can't help it that's just weird tho but w/e I gotta add at least you're not aiming on the floor anymore and insta black screening people like you did a few months back that's an improvement!

Dan

Reaction score
Eh, this one wasn't really meant to be a montage. It was moreso for Sossa who made a suttle little snark, so I uploaded the footage in response.

Also, I learned if you aim slightly lower, you're more inclined to try and aim upwards, thus more headshots.

Also, I dont see where I commented your name?

EDIT: Just saw the comment regarding instablacking, that sadly hasn't changed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You'll notice nearly everyone rating it dumb is in the slaughters
ie the people you killed lul

Reaction score
Yeah and you still call the cops when you get raided L

and it were 3 Slaughters who died not the whole org

Reaction score
bruh i dont even know what incident your talking about and the fact you still remember an incident you died shows youre still pretty salty, like bruh its a VIDEO GAME.

Reaction score
@CensoredExe never died, I just remember it because ur bitch ass started crying in OOC after u died why the cops did not come and help you.

Reaction score
I mean I can also start uploading videos of me killing 3-4 people at a time too, don't see what's so special about this.