Potatage 2.5 - A cause for concern

Reaction score
So, unfortunately I've decided to make another, and I apologize for any autism in this short montage.

This wasn't really made as a montage, more just to prove a point.

All clips on this are from ShadowPlay, and I have the raw files.

@Aero I apologize

@Moon Git gud

Last edited:

moD

Reaction score
you are absolutely the worst player I have ever seen to play on this server. literally went from wallhacks and low fov aimlock to fkn potato aim.

Reaction score
@moD Better than being "fkn potato aim" all the time like you.

I was gonna post this as a test, cause I knew people like you and the likes of Moon would continue to call hacks despite recreating many of my other kills in Shadowplay because you're absolute dogshit at the game. If you really feel the need to try and get me banned because you can't seem to get any kills and people come along and wipe the floor with you, you're probably gonna have a hard time taking a fucking L IRL.

This was a good social experiment though.

Oh and also:
you are absolutely the worst player I have ever seen to play on this server.
If I'm the worst player, and I killed you, what does that make you?

moD

Reaction score
@Dan bro honestly shut the fuck up you're mad annoying. we all know toggling is a thing you fat fkn ape. go roleplay somewhere else u fkn cockgobbling monkey, you're not fooling any1

• Funny
Reactions: JJB
Reaction score
@moD Now see my boy, sit down I'll tell you a story.

There once was a man named moD,
He wasn't a very good plod,
Whatever skill he lacks,
He blames it on hacks,
Which makes him look like a sod.

Reaction score
@moD

Now see my boy, you're mad.
It might be because you're bad.
See the thing is with dicks.
Like stones and sticks.
Words make my ego inflate, young lad.

Reaction score
A8jxCqP.png

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Why is everyone calling you a cheater? These are the most mediocre clips i've seen and you're all screaming cheater?! tf

He's spamming 15 shots of his beretta and one lucky bullet hits and then everyone is saying "cheater" I mean ik i'm banned and i've not experienced it head on but to me this shit is just funny to me.

I've seen the demos in previous one and yes it look dodgy in bazzar where he peaked the tfu and traced that cop through the barricade but instead of commenting "cheater, cheater, cheater" like babies and then deciding to @ tiny and madda, just make a forum dm and hope they do look into it because you all spamming cheater on the forums literally just makes you all look salty, especially if you then later find out he wasn't cheating.

For all I know you could be cheating but I don't see anything fishy in this montage & I'm banned so I've not had the chance to play against you