For @Sossa and the Slaughtybois

Deleted member 4116

@Dan wym you're garbage as fuck blind peeking everything? If I start cheating rn and when I get accused I upload a montage of me being shit nobody is gonna believe me either. Or you're just super smart or the staff team is dumb as fuck.

Reaction score
@Sossa actually I remember raiding Galindo with Dan a few times, he’s always been at least somewhat decent.

Deleted member 5920

Keep my name out your mouth, you aim like my grandad who has parkinsons. Never once accused you of cheating, go back to what you're good at. Rimming me on steam.

Reaction score
1.1 toxic ban moderator

Also Sossa bitched in OOC so I uploaded to show him again.

Reaction score
Wow no offense but you're still posting montages on a dead server fEelSBaDmAN and also even when I don't play this shit anymore I see you commenting my name on this topic like tf I guess you can't help it that's just weird tho but w/e I gotta add at least you're not aiming on the floor anymore and insta black screening people like you did a few months back that's an improvement!

Reaction score
Eh, this one wasn't really meant to be a montage. It was moreso for Sossa who made a suttle little snark, so I uploaded the footage in response.

Also, I learned if you aim slightly lower, you're more inclined to try and aim upwards, thus more headshots.

Also, I dont see where I commented your name?

EDIT: Just saw the comment regarding instablacking, that sadly hasn't changed.

Last edited: