FPS and Ping issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamal

Communication Banned
Reaction score
When I play perp for some reason, I'm getting these weird FPS and Ping issues that have been happening, i've cleared pretty much my whole PC but i'm still getting these issues. Once I log onto the server my ping and fps are usually fine for 30 mins, however then after that my fps drops down below 10 and my ping just rises to the point where I can't move, but 30 mins later of having bad fps and ping issues it goes back to normal and it keeps doing this. Also for some reason when I get shot at i'm getting weird ping issues where it spikes up to 2000 for a min then goes to normal.

Anyone had the same issues or know of a fix?

Reaction score
Hmmm.. interesting. Gmod sometimes just launches retarded for me and causes massive freeze and ping spikes, seeing as it occurs after you play for a bit maybe it’s something to do with your PC temperature.

Close google etc, close discord and you should be good to go.

Reaction score
When I play perp for some reason, I'm getting these weird FPS and Ping issues that have been happening, i've cleared pretty much my whole PC but i'm still getting these issues. Once I log onto the server my ping and fps are usually fine for 30 mins, however then after that my fps drops down below 10 and my ping just rises to the point where I can't move, but 30 mins later of having bad fps and ping issues it goes back to normal and it keeps doing this. Also for some reason when I get shot at i'm getting weird ping issues where it spikes up to 2000 for a min then goes to normal.

Anyone had the same issues or know of a fix?
i have the same problem i try to remove the game and reinstall it again but didn't work

Reaction score
windows 10 right?
that's your problem right there bro.

idk why windows 10 likes to sap up every required bit of ram or whatever it can grab and just cuckhold your entire game god fuck off microsoft

best bet for you is to either get some windows 10 friendly hardware or just revert back to whatever OS you had before, or just wait until microsoft stops cuckholding everybody

Reaction score
i am getting the same issues, mainly when I'm driving a car

f38daf1ad4457cc7cb223bbfbb8885a4.gif

is this what you're referring to?

Status
Not open for further replies.