Server Suggestion Furniture

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Furniture
Suggestion Description: The furniture sell prices in the npc are stupid so i think that the server devs should increase the sell price of craft able furniture in the npc shops so when i make a table for 2000 i dont sell it for 150 even when a wooden pole which is cheaper to make than a wooden table sells for more

Why should this be added?:
- you have realistic sell prices for furniture but you dont have realistic buy prices for wooden planks and other materials

What negatives could this have?:
- people may not like how selling furniture could possibly be profitable

Useful Images:

Reaction score
The price of crafting furniture vs buying should always remain lower for crafting but not selling otherwise you could just moneyprint by crafting tables and selling them at the NPC for profit.

Reaction score
The price of crafting furniture vs buying should always remain lower for crafting but not selling otherwise you could just moneyprint by crafting tables and selling them at the NPC for profit.
Honestly doesnt sound so bad if you can craft stuff for a small profit to NPCs, obviously it shouldnt be much but still.

Reaction score

I see very little problem with someone making say 20% profit on each item if it takes them 60 seconds, and they make 20% of $3,000.00 that is $36,000 which isn't even that good; legal methods of making money, even as small as this, is worth doing as it gives some kind of variety.

Reaction score
the inventory weight system only allows a certain amount of items in the inventory and it take long to craft the furniture and you need to rebuy the materials as well so i think a 10% sell increase of raw materials not even to mention sales tax on the materials making vans and inventory weight and strength needed more then just crafting or fish