Server Suggestion Car Trims, Paints & Bodykits Add Value to Price when selling.

Reaction score
Description of the idea:

When selling vehicles, have value of Paint, Trim & Body Kits be added to sell price as well.

Why should this be added? (pros):

-Don't lose money that you spent on cars when selling.
-Realistic, if you add any parts to a car IRL, it will add value.
-Be able to sell cars and not feel horrible about it.

What negatives could this have? (cons):

None that I can think of, if you can please add it below.

*Other additions:

Only have Paint, Trim & Body Kits value to be 50% of cost when selling, just like vehicles.​

Reaction score
If you take a car in real life and slap on the bodykits you put on PERP you will lose money, so I disagree with this. I'd rather see the prices drop. Especially when people put the retarded ass wings on supercars, so sick of you people who do this.

Reaction score
If you take a car in real life and slap on the bodykits you put on PERP you will lose money, so I disagree with this. I'd rather see the prices drop. Especially when people put the retarded ass wings on supercars, so sick of you people who do this.
Not so true, most of the body kits on PERP are actually inspired by IRL body kits for specific cars. For example if you were to buy a 2008 Honda Civic SI with 120km for $10000, then there was the same car in the exact same condition, with same KM, but had a wide body kit, the one with the body kit is definitely selling for more. These parts cost extra and add value too the car.

Reaction score
Not so true, most of the body kits on PERP are actually inspired by IRL body kits for specific cars. For example if you were to buy a 2008 Honda Civic SI with 120km for $10000, then there was the same car in the exact same condition, with same KM, but had a wide body kit, the one with the body kit is definitely selling for more. These parts cost extra and add value too the car.
I phrased it poorly. I should've put "some" of the bodykits. There are a lot of them that are utter useless and make the car worth less. A Ferrari LaFerrari with a huge carbon fibre wing and front splitter is gonna make it worth a lot less, since people want a stock LaFerrari.