Future Development Projects (Poll)

What should Fredy do next for his burger money?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Would rather see new weapons added than a rework of our already good system, unless you’ve got more plans for the weapons update beyond my mortal understanding, simply switching around how guns function isn’t going to do anything except except Slightly inch a skill gap. Wardrobe feature on the other hand could prove a great addition albeit saving all the clothes data could prove cumbersome.

As part of the gun code rework, would you guys consider working on the following;

- Ensuring all the sights are perfectly centred
- M4A1 recoil reduce (the community loved the old m4)
- Indication on whether the gun is actually loaded properly as when you quickly switch weapons after reloading, your gun fails to shoot
- All guns having one-tap potential (PPK & ak74u although you pretty much instantly bleed out when shot once in the head by the 74u)

it'd also be nice to keep adjusting the gun's stats until they're good enough if they're not up to par, ak meta is ZZZ
1: iirc the only gun to have uncentered sights was the Luger which got promptly fixed in 2019-2020.
2: From what I remember about 2017 the majority of the community hated the old M4 and 5.56 recoil in general because it made playing pistol cop impossible as the recoil of shotguns and pistols was 3x as much as an M4 and anyone in TFU could grab an M4 and abuse head armour. You could laser people with M4’s with no comp if you had marksmanship above 70 and only experienced players reaped this benefit due to how expensive the grind was. The only guns that’d grant you more than 3 kills in 2017 were the 5.56 rifles, AK47, MP5K, and high caliber snipers. Peoples whole inventories would consist of 200 M4’s with no comp, m16 stock and red dot sight. Whilst I think some 5.56 guns should be stat boosted, Restoring the M4 to its former glory would simply alleviate the need to ever use any other gun.
3: Non issue imo, Just reload the gun if you have any doubts.
4: all guns do have 1 tap potential, the AK74U issue you are experiencing is a hit reg issue.

Reaction score

Fredy is finishing up a big project right now, that most of you won't care about, and is deciding what the next project for the developers will be. We are stuck between two things, they are:

• A wardrobe system that would make it possible to buy articles of clothing that you would keep in your wardrobe and would allow you to switch them out rather than having to sell and rebuy outfits.

• Rework the gun code so it is easier to edit the weapons. Then also edit gun system to make the guns more inline so that whilst some guns are "better" the guns that are "worse" aren't totally useless, for example, the famas and micro uzi.
We thought we'd add a poll and you can decide, obviously these will both be done at some point, you just decide which is dealt with first.
uzi is very usable you fucking fibber

Reaction score
uzi is very usable you fucking fibber
Agreed, just put a sight on it. Despite me shit talking the UZI for 5 years I’ll admit that it’s accurate as fuck and the actual recoil of the gun is lower than all the other concealable SMGs. Plus 32 round Mag of 9x19