Server Suggestion garbage man

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: garbage man
Suggestion Description: there are a lot of waste bins in the city, it would be nice to use it somehow and make, for example, garbage men who would take care of the waste.

Why should this be added?:
it could have an educational purpose, there would be a special vehicle that would enable recycling, the worker would have to properly sort the items, e.g. (beer bottle - glass, old fish - organic, glue - plastic, gun - hazardous waste, this could be taken to the police, since the police confiscates weapons.)
at the same time, players who own real estate should have a trash can.

What kind of waste do players produce?
Empty food bottles, food packaging (Chinese food and hamburger could have packaging) and when I'm going to make something, various scraps. all waste could be in storage. and when the garbage is picked up, the players who put the garbage can outside and place the garbage in front of the house will get a reward of money for sorting.

- education character
- easily accessible for new players (maybe easy test)
- maybe teamwork? (one is the driver of the vehicle and two jump on the vehicle to collect waste)
- some would like to fulfill their childhood dream of being a garbage man :D
- blood purification house

What negatives could this have?:
- nothing occurred to me

What problem would this suggestion solve?: would be the use of collection containers in the city

Reaction score
The special vehicle could be a smaller pickup or smth. Then after rankup it can be a big boy garbage truck like the fire engine. I approve of new job personally because we haven't had any new jobs. Just few updates to ones we already have. Also that childhood dream thing is very true!

Reaction score
I'd actually like to see a few more legal jobs. As much as taxi drivers are usually minges it allows more more RP opportunities and gives new players another way to make some safe, legal money. Plus the server is solely lacking in trash man rp.
eDYhIf.gif

Reaction score

Already suggested, I will come to A comparison between these suggestions and see if you’re suggesting borderline the same feature.

Reaction score

Already suggested, I will come to A comparison between these suggestions and see if you’re suggesting borderline the same feature.
the other one was suggested back in august, barely anyone has even touched it