[Suggetion] New Legal Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: New Legal Job (Trash Collector)

Full description of the idea:
Making a new job like Trash Collecting Is gonna Be fun for everyone, Trash would be Stockpiling with or without players dropping bottles of water milk jugs. They have a Chance to drop things on the ground and get a ticket or take them to a garbage bin. Trash Collector jobs comes in and removes the garbage, From the dust bin thats why sometimes ppl will drop Garbage on the floor Because garbage bin is full. You get a text on your phone if a trash bin is full and there has to be a texture for it like full garbage bin is full of milk jugs water bottles and much more things. If you wish to make the job VIP Only it would be eh... But making it none vip job would make it MUCH MUCH More realstic. Garbage vans would be the vechile and The System works like this.. For Example: Player X Drinks a milk jug and drops it on the ground Police Sees the man and tickets him for Dropping it on the ground Then Comes in The Trash collector to remove the garbage and puts it in his van or truck taking it back to his station in the unused area at Business Sector the place where there is garbage and abadoned stuff. Also Garbage will be stockpiling even if there is 0 players on the server since they want the server to be realstic so there is Imaginable NPCS going around u might see stuff on the ground that has been dropped by a invisble NPC. Also the payment should be 10-500$ Dollars Depends on the garbage collected if the garbage is something like a Ring (Would be dropped by invisible NPCS as i mentioned earlier) would be 500 and a normal water bottle would be 20

Why should it be added?: Because it has been a long time since we had a new job having this job would make Legal Jobs more fun and exciting also trash collector would also have the ability to clean out blood and stuff after a shootout.

Pros:
New Job For New Or old players
More Exciting and fun legal jobs
Making the Business sector area where there is abandoned cars and garbage useable..
The Trailer Home at the Place there would be the trash collectors home.
New Use for Garbage bins around the map (If they added ones)
And Overall a great idea for a new law!

Cons:
Requires a huge map change. adding Garbage bins around the map and building a whole new building

The Job might not be used I don't know if it will but i think it might be used if the system which i mentioned would work.

*Other additions: Having a New Number for the Trash collector like 838 or something like that would be nice Since Citizens Can call him to clean infront of their houses...

*Images: Sadly i haven't seen SRP server doing this but hopefully you guys will..

Reaction score
Go back to Santos rp pls, I dont like the idea as the job isnt really something for paralake tbh, Coding for the truck is aids, will probably be redunded like taxi within weeks, we reached limit for props around the map anyway and I dont want to see the map suffer under such an idea, sorry

Deleted member 5193

Delivery driver doesn't get used as much as it should, I think this job would end up being the same. Seems like a lot of work for the developers for what would most likely be little use.

I do like the idea of having more legal things to do, I just wouldn't say garbage truck driver would be the best way to go on this.

Reaction score
Hell Yes, I love legal jobs, and being a trash collector is amazing, please make this dream come true

+SUPPORT ALL THE WAY! :D

Reaction score
Delivery driver doesn't get used as much as it should, I think this job would end up being the same. Seems like a lot of work for the developers for what would most likely be little use.

I do like the idea of having more legal things to do, I just wouldn't say garbage truck driver would be the best way to go on this.
The intersting this about this job is that no npc calls you to get shit from ground u patrol around

Reaction score
the way i see it, these legal jobs should benefit actual players as well as npcs. If you look at the courier job it is evident that players have the ability to order items from a courier, and not just npcs. You don't see people littering or throwing rubbish away.

Perhaps there could be a system implemented that causes some waste from crafting, and players are required to dispose of rubbish in local bins or at scrappy joes. And also include a law which makes littering illegal and a 10,000$ fine which i will definitely enforce because i am anal about pointless laws

Reaction score
The intersting this about this job is that no npc calls you to get shit from ground u patrol around
I don't want sweaters to be able to patrol around in a fucking 8 tonne truck. From experience of roadcrew trucks, no thanks.

Reaction score
the way i see it, these legal jobs should benefit actual players as well as npcs. If you look at the courier job it is evident that players have the ability to order items from a courier, and not just npcs. You don't see people littering or throwing rubbish away.

Perhaps there could be a system implemented that causes some waste from crafting, and players are required to dispose of rubbish in local bins or at scrappy joes. And also include a law which makes littering illegal and a 10,000$ fine which i will definitely enforce because i am anal about pointless laws
As I Said NPC's can call in a trash guy to clean their store for (What ever price is most fit)

Reaction score
we have staff and police to deal with these things...
It's difficult to stop a roadcrew truck, it's going to be even harder to stop this. It is just another way of getting new players banned.

In my opinion, this job should be VIP and Taxi Driver shouldn't. The taxi job offers new players a way to learn the map easily and make some cash while doing it. It's perfect.

Reaction score
1: Where's the discussion thread? That's where you're supposed to create your big fuckoff wall of text and get ideas for a final suggestion, only then do you make a final suggestion here.

2: No. Nobody wants another courier job that nobody uses.

Reaction score
Wow Be Nice man..
*literally goes on to be a complete dipshit*
I can't believe you made a staff application.

And no, the job will die within a few weeks, just like courier. Fun and new to begin and then just fucking annoying afterwards.

Reaction score
Wow Be Nice man.. Not my proplem ur gf left u anyways uhh if they added the system where trash does infect the city then yes it will be used

If you want to go out to scripted callouts every few minutes and make money without having to talk to anyone then go courier, or play santosrp. PERP is and always has been a community roleplay game mode. If nobody is online then either grow or do the courier thing.

Legal plant growing should be coming soon so you can be antisocial and not get raided then. Also, having 'trash infest the city' is the worst idea I've heard in a while. You shouldn't need to artificially create problems in the city to justify a job's existence. All other jobs have a real purpose, name me one that is completely pointless and I'll give you a £4 steam voucher, despite how rude you were before.

Finally, DON'T CREATE A WALL OF TEXT, please also refrain from creating a rambling suggestion post. If you'd made a discussion post, you'd have received community feedback and been able to refine your suggestion before posting the final version.

Finally, I broke up with my last gf, she wouldn't stop fucking texting me at 2am. No thanks.

Reaction score

A088-02920_Scrap_metal_collectors_searching_through_old_office_equipment_in_a_skip_South_London_UK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.