Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: New Job: Garbage man

Short explanation (in notes):
- After crafting, there is some unusable remains
- You can buy a trash bags at the gas station
- New Vehicle: Garbage Truck
- New Prop: Dumpster
- Dumpster is outside of every Apartment tower and outside of every house.
- Use trash bags, put the remaining materials on the ground and left click with trash bag on the materials.
- Put the filled bags in the dumpster, soon a garbage man is coming and picking it up.
- You can become a garbage man at roadcrew station (i think the best location for it)
- As you became a garbage man, your job begins at 8:00 am (IC Time) you get notificated when your shift begins soon.
- You get money per shift.
- If you dismiss 2 shifts, you get fired and banned from the job for 5 ooc hours.
- https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=394277409
- The own car doesn't disappear after you began your shift (its like in every job that the car disappears)

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Seriously, there are only 2 jobs which are not from the government. there needs to be a real job
which not contain drug dealing, selling guns (etc.). I imagine a family (ic), father says "Good bye, i need to work", drives to work, does his shift and comes back to home and is happy to see the family again. (Increases FamilyRP). But i would like to see these garbage trucks driving in the city

Optional additions:
nope

Reaction score
Well this isn't really nessescary and i don't see how it can improve roleplay.

there are only 2 jobs which are not from the government.

Just roleplay jobs? There don't need to be a job for you to roleplay as it. Roleplay as fast food mannager at mcuwes? Or a Lawyer-company? Anything like that. I Can't see why this should be done.

-Support

EDIT: Suggested and Denied here: https://perpheads.com/threads/garbage-picker.4177/#post-38834

Status
Not open for further replies.