Garret NLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Husky / Husky Harlem

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Garret_Pp / Garret psefadmklfsd\jgdfs <- I cant spell it

His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:25000355

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: User was involved in a shootout at Wood cabin 3 where he died, user then waited 6 minutes and 50 seconds to re-respond at the Intersection involving himself in the same situation. DNA was collected from the shoot out via medic "FolkGoed" and he decided to act upon that DNA with his NLR timer active - no other officers were on scene already, he put himself back into the same sit.

Evidence (Demo Required):

@Garret_Pp

Reaction score
Here's my video, I wasn't 'responding' to him at the intersection or an incident. I was told by three people there was a murderer on the loose in that specific car. I got out to go look around city if I could find anything and I immediately saw him acting in my new life and on brand new information. I couldn't not stop/engage him or let him get away. I wasn't going to wood cabins or forest. I wasn't acting on info in a past life. And I don't have to stay in pd for 5 minutes after I respawn because I died in an incident on the other side of the map.

I didn't care to take the time in the first place to respond to this because it just seems ridiculous and petty with no basis in fact, just generalized accusations that have a million reasonable explanations.

no other officers were on scene already
this is just a lie at worst and at best another baseless accusation you made sound as fact without knowing whatsoever if it was

Reaction score
You knew that car belonged to me as you died next to it, you knew exactly who you were responding to and that you still had NLR. The DNA was gathered due to your death and you re-responding to the same situation albeit some distance away, do not accuse me of lying and coming up with 'baseless' accusations - in your video please point out another officer who was ALREADY on scene.

I'd love to see your full demo and have the exact conversation between you and Officers because it's safe to assume in a murder situation they would mentioned a specific name e.g. "James Husky has committed murder of 1x LEO at Woodcabin 3"

Status
Not open for further replies.