Garret Pierzchajlo

Reaction score

After i have played with you today, and i have learned something both from in-game but also ooc(lol).

Garret you are one of the most high dedicated(god i hope this is correct said otherwise R.I.P me) member of this community, and i often see him as a police officer doing "Command" stuff.

You are one of those kind of persons ho just know his stuff in and out, i mean come on you even made a policy sheet(both for the PD and IA) for the PLPD and a S.W.A.T guideline i could not even do something like that.

You are an outstanding member of this community that shows professionalism both in for the Paralake Police Department but also on the staff team keep up the good work Garret!!
;):).
-DeltaForce

(Might have fucked up some of this grammar shit have corrected most of it please comment if you see any grammar mistakes thanks)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Garrett defo deserves a recommendation, but jesus christ please don't post those 12-year-old inspirational quote bs pictures. Every time I see someone older than 12 using one of those I die a bit inside.
garrett also performed a lobotomy on me and made me a furry, please help me.

Reaction score
Thank you so very much, I don't get these a lot but it is nice to know I am appreciated. I will say it is my job to write those guides but I still love to do it.

P.S. Don't worry about the quotes. I quote all the time too. But they are usually intimidating quotes from House of Cards.

Reaction score
not to mention that I need to think twice before opening his snapchat stories, the things he cooks there are amazing...
please don't change a bit Garret...

thanks.