Garret, Cole, Shadowjoey, Chase, and Racxes

Reaction score
At the end of September this year my Senior Officer application got accepted and I became a part of the PLPD. After just over a month I've reached the rank of Corporal and met many great members of the PLPD. I wanted to give a couple of shoutouts to some of the members who really stood out, and helped me become as best as I can in the PLPD.

@Garret_Pp
Garret Pzieidbahirej, my favorite mod. You are a great roleplayer and staff member. I want to thank you for helping me succeed in the PLPD and being the only staff member on late at night.

@Cole
You are one of my favorite members in the PLPD and also one of my favorite staff members. You are always very nice and professional while handling reports and are an all around great member in the community.

@ShadowJoey
You were my PTO, and after patrolling with you a few times I've figured out that you are a great member of the PLPD. You have great law knowledge and know how to punish people when they aren't making good decisions and are a great leader.

@Chase
You are one of the other PLPD members from the US. Congratulations on Sergeant, you deserve it and I hope you progress even more. You are always very professional and a great leader in the PLPD.

@Racxes
One of my favorite people to patrol with. I've been friends with you for a while but you still stay professional while on patrol. You are great to patrol with, and you have great knowledge of the laws.

Reaction score
Thanks bud you are an amazing player and getting something like this from someone like you feels amazing. Hope to play with you soon again man. Thank you again.

Reaction score
Thank you pestam congratulations on corporal even tho u didn't deserve it u twat on a serious note it is always enjoyable to patrol with u, we have our banteours moments in the PLPD but we can always stay serious most of the time

Reaction score
I was wondering when you'd hold up your part of the deal, can't you remember a recommendation is part of the bribe? :laughcry: Aside from that, thank you for letting me know that I can actually teach, I really enjoy it and am glad you've come out to be as good as an officer as you are.