Garret

User0

Garret Pierzchajlo is an amazing member of the community. Not only is able to achieve such a high rank within the police department but he is very friendly and has the utmost professionalism I have ever seen. He takes the police department and his job seriously. I recommend patrolling with him while he is an officer. Also, if you need any help just ask him he will be glad to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
+support

Helped me with SWAT when I was new to the whole discipline and tactics thing. Thanks to him, I can now orderly breach and enter a premises with 3 others without it being a clusterfuck of flashes and gunfire. Thanks!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Really the person that inspired me to take the PD more seriously and begin to rise up the ranks to where i am today. Saved my ass a few times ... most specifically two days ago when i had been trying to appeal my dismissal for 10 days. Overall nice guy love having a conversation with OOC and IC. He waited so long to get Luitenant and that just shows his dedication and determination to the role. Still struggle to spell his name @Garret_Pp

8a4ceeb272.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
id just like to say @Garret_Pp is the guy that helped me become a better officer. imo his a highly valued member of the community and also in the PLPD.
he always trys his best to help out lower ranking officers and none whitelisted one, and does a really good job at it.
honestly cant think of a better officer, and player atm other then him.
kudos on the work pal

Reaction score
Thank you very much guys. I love doing my part and I think there are plenty of people who work just as hard as me and help people to. Just don't forget to give them a pat on the back every once and a while.

I believe in this community and I often fixate on players with great potential and work especially hard towards helping them (as with the people above and for sue saints others). I'm happy to know I don't go unnoticed and I'm happy to see you guys aren't letting me down either. This is a great community, I'm happy to have people like you guys that I can call my friends.

Reaction score
+Support I agree with this recommendation. Garret is an exceptional officer with much talent and I am happy to be working with him.