Garret's Guide to Investigations

Reaction score
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GUIDE

For all of you who miss the old days of Garret's Guides, here is a new one I have been working on.

It is not complete but has lots of useful information to make you a much better officer and an A level investigator in PERP. Investigations are way more helpful that you may think in PERP and can make many cases stick that you thought were impossible before. Using these simple investigative methods and referring back to this guide will make you a better officer and help put you up the ranks!

Reaction score
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GUIDE

For all of you who miss the old days of Garret's Guides, here is a new one I have been working on.

It is not complete but has lots of useful information to make you a much better officer and an A level investigator in PERP. Investigations are way more helpful that you may think in PERP and can make many cases stick that you thought were impossible before. Using these simple investigative methods and referring back to this guide will make you a better officer and help put you up the ranks!

3246A669-3A29-453D-809C-A656010B39AF.jpeg

Thanks for the tutorial buddy!

@Daigestive @Aquaa @gLaCiAl @Legion of Darkness @Creepis

Reaction score
Most of my time is being a civ, not a cop but thanks Garret, most of the cops doesn't know this as they just drag the suspect from the crime scene all the way to PD and just jail him without saying a word

Reaction score
HAHA YO IM WEAK KENTY CALLING HIM OUT JESUS CHROIIIISSSTTT

Reaction score
I guess I've overthrown this thread with my reply getting more ratings..

tenor.gif