GCSE 2020-21

Reaction score
Hello All,
I felt as though a fresh post was needed for 2020-21 Year 11's who are taking their exams this Year (Hopefully).
I, for one, should be taking my Exams this year. I have just sat a Maths GCSE Foundation Mock.

If you are taking GCSE's/A-Levels or whatever the Scottish equivalent is, Feel free to post here and discuss.

Also, feel free to discuss your GCSE Options on what you picked.

I picked:
GCSE Design and Technology
GCSE Business
GCSE Computer Science
GCSE History

What the school forces us to do:
GCSE Religious Education
GCSE English, Maths, Science.

Good Luck to everyone this year!

Reaction score
Someone mind explaining to me what GCSE's are. Honestly curious and it isn't something we have in American schools.
They stand for General Certification of Secondary Education, Basically what you Americans take when you leave Highschool. You have to get a certain grade in each Subject you have taken else you will need to re-sit them.

Reaction score
What the school forces us to do
GCSE Religious Education

What the school forces us to do: GCSE Religious Education

That+wasnt+very+cash+money+of+you+_fa28309d36dbf8444235526dd52770bf.jpg

american-patriot.jpg

Reaction score
I picked:
GCSE Construction
GCSE English Literature
GCSE Digital Technology
GCSE History

And then the required Religion, Maths, English and Double Award Science.

Reaction score
If you need help with GCSE/BTEC Business then you can message me on steam or PM me on forums, I’m happy to help because I’ve been studying Business from Year 9 up until now In Year 13.

Reaction score
Someone mind explaining to me what GCSE's are. Honestly curious and it isn't something we have in American schools.
Its pretty much the Exams at the end of high school, allowing you to get into college.

Reaction score
For A-Levels don't pick Maths,physics and economics unless you value grades over your life.
add further maths onto that and thats what i was doing until i dropped economics instead of further maths because "it was too easy"

worst mistake of my life

kill me