GCSE 2020-21

Reaction score
So, it's the last week of school for many Year 11's and I think Year 13's.

This year has been a wild one with schools closing from January- March, missing mocks, and teachers becoming stressed.
How well do you think you all did?

Can't wait to see what grades everyone gets on the 10th of August (A-Level Results Day) and 12th August (GCSE Results Day).

Reaction score
when i had my dutch equivalent of GCSE i didnt study a single time and i still passed with high grades. i only failed science but fuck sciene i dont get that shit man how tf do you go from ClHa^2 to XdLmAo^3 ???

haha i love school guys i definitely did my best at school and i definitely couldnt have gotten a higher level of education if i put effort in haha

Reaction score
Here's my assumption of the grades I will receive based on recent results, targets and such:

Maths: 5-6
Science: 5
English Lang: 8
English Lit: 6
French: 3-4
Geography: 6
Comp Science: 8-9
Photography: 7

I've worked hard throughout lockdown and this last 6 week exam period and I think it's paid off pretty well. Last maths exam on Thursday.

Reaction score
i am taking for next near
GCSE English
GCSE Maths
GCSE Art { going to pass at a 7 approx}
Gcse construction/dt
LVL 1 Mechanics course i forgot with what people

Kay

Reaction score
@flux Yes because sadly I can no longer be the buddist I wanted to be because I failed RS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Grace's work established the foundation for many computer software design principles such as maintainability, modeling design, and software testing https://mlsdev.com/blog/custom-elearning-development. The principle of maintainability states that a software package must be easy to maintain or replace if a new version of the software is required. A similar principle called modeling design states that a software product must be designed so that it will be possible to add new modules at any time in the future without having to rewrite or modify the original software application. Software testing, on the other hand, requires that software applications be tested to check for possible bugs or glitches before they are released to users.

Last edited:
Reaction score
GSCEs and all of that has to be some of the weirdest things I’ve witnessed, you have mock exams that apparently does nothing on your end result, then you have the actual exams that seem to mean so much on your actual grade.

Reaction score
Yeah it doesn't really make sense since some school have multiple mock exam weeks which just make people feel worst about the real one's and can't be bothered with them since the exams are so long.

Reaction score
My lesson is that it really doesn't matter GCSE if your wanting to head to Uni. I studied for surgical theatre. Now I'm a game artist at a AAA studio. How the turns have tabled