GeForce Experience stops working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been getting this really annoying issue where my Geforce stops working on Garry's Mod after about an hour of me playing it. After the issue happens, I am unable to press my hotkey to open the overlay or to use shadowplay to clip a 20 piggie kill streak. Does anyone have this issue? If you know how to fix this I'd appreciate the help as it gets really frustrating not to be able to clip some things that happen in game.

Kind Regards,
Aquaa

Reaction score
You can turn on and off shadowplay by pressing Shift + Alt + F10
Which is my keybind. And then press Alt + F10 and it should record what it recorded since you activated it again.
And if that doesnt work try to do -> Windows + R -> Services.msc then restart all the 4 Nvidia programs you will find there. One of them you cannot restart, skip that one!

Reaction score
After the latest update my GeForce Experience stopped working as a whole. Every time I go to do the installation, it fails with no error given. Anyone else getting this issue? Anyone know how to fix it?

Reaction score
@Aquaa That's weird, Have you tried any tutorials on geforce? And you might have to delete geforce fully of your computer and download it again, i have done that before because i had an issue with one of the files.

Reaction score
@Zexinity Apparently the latest driver update fucked over the whole application for MANY people. Had to upgrade windows to version 1903 and it fixed it.

Reaction score
I know, used it when I played on a Mac with geforce now as I was unable to access demos. It’s shit but tolerable if it’s the best you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.