Get the number of raids down

Reaction score
Hi guys :D

As you can se on my profile i'm new here... Even though i already have 28 hours on the server :p
But i still want to improve the server

My problem is the following:
When you are new to the server you just want some money to start off with.
This is not possible because every F******* time you try to start planting drugs people raids you within 3 minutes.
I really think this destroys your selfconfidence on the server.

This is not a suggesting to change rule 5.3 so that the same people can't raid you 3 times within an hour.
The reason i'm refering to this is because it just happenden to me in regals 1.

Anybody aggres that the mentality about raiding on the server should be changed?
Maybe it shold be harder to raid ex: Easier broken bpins and lockpicks, change of rules, Change of basing rules, change of fearRP rules, Take it easier on newbs

I see that this is not unfair cause it can happen to everyone, but still, for someone with only 5 k in the bank its harsh to lose guns and drugs.

Just some suggesting for you

I am gonna go do some passive RP now. I can't lose anything on that :p

Have a nice evening
-Cluxer

Reaction score
Bobby pins break pretty fast already even with 8/8 lockpicking skill. I recommend that you become cop or something to earn some legal money untill you can buy some decent weapons/props to defend yourself. And try to make friends or join an organization for some backup ;)

Reaction score
This is not possible because every F******* time you try to start planting drugs people raids you within 3 minutes.

This aint true, am i right @Niko ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ah well, anyway. The raiding is a part of the roleplay and i really dont think anything should be changed in that aspect.

I will suggest playing as a cop or a goverment employee when you're low on money and dont wanna risk loosing it all, thats what i do when i need dough.