Role playing Revolution!

Reaction score
Hello there my name is Lewis.

Some of may know me as a staff member or a friend.
I am making this post to talk about some things I have noticed within the server.

Firstly after all of my time playing perpheads I have noticed that in basic form the server is just a cops and robbers.
What I mean by this is that you either have two options when playing this server, Your first option is to grow drugs within the city, Now I admit it is the best way to make money but it has little or no roleplaying values to it and is often boring. The next option you have is to go police officer and hunt these criminals. While police is very fun to do it is also very repetitive driving around doing the same thing all day. (Raid/Bank/Traffic) however it still offers some form of roleplay.

Secondly there is little to none in between role play. such as things like (Buying houses to actually roleplay/Going for food at restaurants) little things like that make the role playing much better but very little players do it. So here is where I say let us make a change and start role playing. As some of you are aware Swipers org is trying to change this by setting up social events at the farm, But this only works if people show up.

Thirdly stop breaking traffic laws 24/7 guys yes it happens sometimes in real life but people don't drive through every single red light 24/7 just slow down and wait at lights. remember you are recreating real life.

Don't really know what to add but just stop growing drugs 24/7 doing little or none role play. Cough Belinsky.

Reaction score
Very good point there Lewis and you are absolutly right. Swipers org is fun and I hope we can extend it further but Lewis the rule 3.4 points out that you are not allowed to break traffic laws for no real reason.

Reaction score
Mannerwaffel said:
Very good point there Lewis and you are absolutly right. Swipers org is fun and I hope we can extend it further but Lewis the rule 3.4 points out that you are not allowed to break traffic laws for no real reason.
Join team speak Fam

Reaction score
The reason no one does these is because they don't make money and money is the only thing people care about. Perhaps if the admins could find a way to reward people for making interesting RP more people would try to do it but as of now there isn't much of a point.

Deleted member 5920

In GTA, they have an RP rewards system for stuff like this if you made something similar then beside players name they have like an RP level? Just an idea. Also I went to Farm House today, best RP thanks Swiper.

Reaction score
Jobs with more roleplay should get a higher salary and drugs should become less profitable in my opinion to actually increase the real roleplay on the server.
If I would only care about money I would not get a government job and just grow drugs instead of doing some actual roleplay which would earn me
twice the amount of money.

Anyways, I understand that it's more realistic to have drugs be more profitable than normal jobs, but this is really destroying the server right now and
in my opinion you should get rewarded for doing more and better roleplay instead of earning more money for doing barely any roleplay.