Too OP

• EZ payday

• People who mug at DD are losers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
I’m curious what’s everyone’s thoughts of folks getting mugged at DD

there are a few camps I think will emerge

The Muggers : EZ payday persons own fault

The Mugee : Too Op wouldn’t the DD protect his suppliers?

So I’m curious what everyone else’s thoughts are on this topic. Since getting mugged at DD can result in you loosing a large chunk of change (700k for example)

Reaction score
I mean its going to happen either way and the way I see it, I just think the new rule gives muggers a much higher chances to muggers to earn a profit from someone else. But perp is already this lmao. I mean raiding is near enough the same thing you just have a better chance of defence and usually lose less from a raid.

Reaction score
In the past if you had your gun in passive you were guchi. Now the new rule gives muggers too much protection

Reaction score
Here’s my opinion.

If you are mugging someone who is either:

1. Doing Passive RP
2. New/ mugging them would cause a massive financial blow.

Then you = an arsehole

People selling and doing drugs run the risk and this is one of many, I’m unsure on how you are instantly a “petty loser” - @jjjackier if you mug someone who is selling.

I assume this is due to the new rule regarding 3.4. Which is horrifically written and now we have staff claiming having a gun in attack stance = unrealistic.

If a senior admin or CM could clarify on that then I think this convo is as good as done. Mugging at the DD has been allowed for over a year now.

Reaction score
Perpheads muggers hate him. Learn how puma got away with leaving the server under gunpoint

Reaction score
Back when DD muggings were banned, selling 500 cocaine ran the same risks as a fucking Girl Scout cookie sale.

If you want to fucking sell safely, walk down there with a gun, and probably even hire some goons to guard you, creating more roleplay.

Reaction score
Thing is you can’t walk with your gun out since it’s considered unrealistic

Reaction score
@BigBenji the DD. Staff don’t consider it realistic to have your gun in attack stance in the DD’s face