Getting to know members

Reaction score
Hey guys Death here. I want to see how well everyone gets along together so here is a little game.

For every post someone has to reply to it then another replys to the reply and it goes on until we run out of people. I want you to post when you first knew the member then what you think about him so lets get it started.

Hello Thread I have known you for one second and you are about to get posted on

Reaction score
Hey guys Death here. I want to see how well everyone gets along together so here is a little game.

For every post someone has to reply to it then another replys to the reply and it goes on until we run out of people. I want you to post when you first knew the member then what you think about him so lets get it started.

I have known u for 5 seconds and you are sexy

Reaction score
Hated him when he was Jennifier Sanchez, and I still kinda do. xd

I've known him personally when he joined TVL

Deleted member 1235

Puma's a straight-up savage, and was the best of TVL
Please don't kill me Jones.
I've known you for like a month and I think your name defines you well as a scrub. You seem to be on the journey from Sweater to kook kids klub

Reaction score
@DilanTheSkrub ,

joseph Zephol, Amazing guy which has a lot of humor.
Bit troll but he is the best that way!
Will never forget you in that cache with your car xD.

@Rogue Car Tyres Best medic ever,
haven't played with you personally (outside you being an amazing medic) but you seem like a really nice guy

Reaction score
@DilanTheSkrub ,

joseph Zephol, Amazing guy which has a lot of humor.
Bit troll but he is the best that way!
Will never forget you in that cache with your car xD.

@Rogue Car Tyres Best medic ever,
haven't played with you personally (outside you being an amazing medic) but you seem like a really nice guy

Have known him since pretty much my early days. He is a really nice person and trusted.

Reaction score

I think i met you near the end of 2014 when you drove that crazy Citroen you are always nice and trustworthy

Reaction score
Know him for his pretty high-pitched voice, while he does good RP. But his last RP name is disappointing me. I also know that he did about 4 enforcer applications which got denied.

Reaction score
Don't know who he is, sounds quite shit tbh.
Bad orgs
Met him in C+. Didn't really hang out with him much because I would always hang out with Gary, but he's cool nonetheless. Based with him a few times which wasn't bad at all. No negative things about him, only positive :).

Reaction score
Known him from the start of his whole journey, gave him gear and let him roll with us.
Met him in C+. Didn't really hang out with him much because I would always hang out with Gary, but he's cool nonetheless. Based with him a few times which wasn't bad at all. No negative things about him, only positive :).