That moment when.....

Reaction score
Hey I wanted to get some funny moments going on here so go ahead and post your most odd moments. I will start off with one Inspired by Tooter

That moment when..... You raid a house and find everyone busy with their phones on Tooter #Ohshit

Reaction score
5a6e867dc9.jpg

The moment when... you call for backup for like 12 armed men and you get killed
p.s image does not relate to backup (toot related)

Reaction score
That moment when a panic button goes off and all the other SWAT members are to busy Tooting. #shit.

Reaction score
That moment when you see three armed men coming towards you so you run but a sweater in a mini runs you over

Reaction score
That moment when you are the only one sat at a table in London while waiting nervously staring out the window.

:kappa:

Reaction score
That moment when you are posting on a thread on perpheads and you realise it's 2:04am

Reaction score
That moment when I got 8 kills in the same shoot out of gov and I did not get shot at all. Then when I turn around someone is mugging me but I saved my m82 before he knew I had one.

Reaction score
That moment when...you and your squad drive like idiots to a fire with the truck but half way there you get called back because some dishes got burned.

True story, 80% of my call-outs
giphy.gif

Reaction score
That moment when... you see a /me shoots himself, you hear the shot, knock on the door asking "You okay?" He opens the door and comes out still alive and he said "I missed" - True Story at Bazaar 2k16

Last edited: