2.1?

Reaction score
So I wanted to ask, if you have an old post for an idea/suggestion but after you get some negative feedback you think about the idea more and you come up with a better, similar one. You edit the post you made but noone looks at it as the post is long forgotten. Do you reply to the post saying that you edited some stuff (but that would break 2.1 right?), do you reply with the changes you made instead of editing the post, or do you make a new post for the "better" idea?
Well the 2 first would break 2.1 and the 3rd would not be allowed as people would say that the idea has already been suggested and use the search function or whatever.
What is allowed to do so people can see it?

Reaction score
Honestly i would just edit your post, and leave it at that, no new post to say its been edited, no new post with the idea improved. Eventually it will be looked at, and they can see your improvements on the idea and determine if its needed.

Reaction score
From what I've seen the majority of people when they make a big change or edit/addition to a post you can leave a comment saying something along the lines of 'I have edited section 1.1 by allowing the word my nigga and made some overall adjustments to the rules' etc etc.