Police Suggestion Give RTU Unmarked Transit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Give RTU Unmarked Transit
Suggestion Description: If you are senior officer you are able to use an unmarked ford transit. However, if you get RTU, senior officer or not, you are unable to withdraw the Unmarked Ford transit which is annoying and a bit stupid since RTU are meant to have less vehicle restrictions.

Why should this be added?:
- QoL ish
- Makes sense

What negatives could this have?:
- Kinda crim nerf but doesnt really change much

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Not being able to have large holding undercover vans

Reaction score
This would take even more stuff away from Patrol, until RTU becomes a secondary division (if it ever does) it should remain exclusive

Reaction score
You guys don't need an extra car, You already have enough cars. Leave the transit to the patrol team

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Give RTU Unmarked Transit
Suggestion Description: If you are senior officer you are able to use an unmarked ford transit. However, if you get RTU, senior officer or not, you are unable to withdraw the Unmarked Ford transit which is annoying and a bit stupid since RTU are meant to have less vehicle restrictions.

Why should this be added?:
- QoL ish
- Makes sense

What negatives could this have?:
- Kinda crim nerf but doesnt really change much

What problem would this suggestion solve?: Not being able to have large holding undercover vans
I swear there is already an unmarked transit van for everyone. I don't see the point in all under cover vehicles should be obtained by RTU give patrol some of the share as well

Reaction score
I genuinely don't think unmarked van offers any advantages over it's marked version. Unless it's used alongside tfu on silent raids it has no purpose.

Reaction score
You forgot the part where you specify why this would be a good idea and how an unmarked transit is of any use for traffic duties.

Reaction score
If RTU get access to a bunch of unmarked cars, why shouldn't RTU have the unmarked transit van?
Usually used to get a bunch of people to places, such as search warrants if no patrol are on (RTU is becoming more common nowadays.)

Reaction score
If RTU get access to a bunch of unmarked cars, why shouldn't RTU have the unmarked transit van?
Usually used to get a bunch of people to places, such as search warrants if no patrol are on (RTU is becoming more common nowadays.)
i highly doubt you will be on pd and there is no patrol units on, as you just stated it would be used to get people to search warrants.
road traffic unit mostly responds to traffic related incidents and thats why i see no use in this as when the whole pd is active and online i see no use as everyone cant be responding to the same incident. anyhow theres the brute which can be used to get a bunch of people to one place, thats a fine vehicle for that job currently.

Reaction score
it'd very rarely get used, if that. Really don't need it, leave it for patrol.

Reaction score
It's not needed to put it behind a devision, like alot of other people said just leave it for patrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.